Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott County 83 Pulaski County 54 Sweet 16 1st Round
fanboy Wrote:Some first year coaches got to go coach at the big dance! Some first years coaches got to watch!! Not bad for bunch of middle school coaches tho!! They got to go to the big dance, sorry warrior 2002 you didn't get invited 😂😂😂
Oh, but I did get invited. I was ask to be their strength and conditioning coach after the previous one was let go. #middleschoolcoaches #bodyfreakinbags #allinforPC #:moon: #jimmyvoightisbetter
Warrior 2002 Wrote:Oh, but I did get invited. I was ask to be their strength and conditioning coach after the previous one was let go. #middleschoolcoaches #bodyfreakinbags #allinforPC #:moon: #jimmyvoightisbetter
Guess who back strength and conditioning coach!! lol enjoy those rings those two transfers put on your hand in middle school!! 😂😂 won't happen again in sometime!! Glad you got to watch 12 region champs in action!😭😭so sorry for your 1st round choke!!😂Get use to it girls and boys basketball!! #chokeallthetime
fanboy Wrote:Guess who back strength and conditioning coach!! lol enjoy those rings those two transfers put on your hand in middle school!! 😂😂 won't happen again in sometime!! Glad you got to watch 12 region champs in action!😭😭so sorry for your 1st round choke!!😂Get use to it girls and boys basketball!! #chokeallthetime
If I were a PC fan the last thing I would do is tell someone they choked, especially after that performance at Rupp. As far as SW choking in the first round, didn't happen. The players were all sick. #ThrowingUp #CallTheCoroner #BodyBag #D1 #AllInForSteveWright #GoverPOY #BakerCOY #HandsDown
Warrior 2002 Wrote:If I were a PC fan the last thing I would do is tell someone they choked, especially after that performance at Rupp. As far as SW choking in the first round, didn't happen. The players were all sick. #ThrowingUp #CallTheCoroner #BodyBag #D1 #AllInForSteveWright #GoverPOY #BakerCOY #HandsDown

We made it you watched!! Adams out coach Baker hands down, Mr. Basketball missed open layup!! Had to rely on a kid that been 💩 all year to shoot last shot!! You had to watch Wayne Co. play in semis!! Coach Woods better coach!! You just glad yours got to play!! #youalwayschoke! #getusetoit😂😂😂 sell your dancing shoes you never going to the dance 💃
After beating Boyle by 22pts looks like Ole Adams made adjustments that Baker couldn't!! #allinforpulaski listening to you on game films is better than going to comedy of Broadway'😂😂😂😂#youalwayschoke
Warrior2002 #alwayschoke #cantwinthebigones future not bright! Sell them shoes 👠 not going to need them!! #hadyourglory BUT CHOKED😂😂😂 this tears for you😭😭
#popcorn
:popcorn:
Mercer smacks Pc, west smacks Pc end of season! 1st year head coach and middle school coaches role sleeves back go to work making adjustments!! Warrior2002 rest are out buying dancing shoes 👠, maroons lacing up there shoes ready for the run!! Coach Fraley gets district/region nets warriors dancing shoes goes to Good Will😂 #Whenyourdreamsbecomenightmareonuniversitydr.
Warrior2002 #intermuralallleftforyou!! #warriordon'tneed bodybags/whitenedcan'tjump #keepfilm'nyourhighlighsrhilarious 😂😂😂😂 #ualwayschoke
fanboy tore up.....guess it comes from having to eat a little crow himself. May need to get him another #bodybag
No crow here, we ate at Maloney in Lexington!! Warrior2002 eating plenty crow he's Baker's dozen chef.
pigskin1987 Wrote:After watching the games i would rank PC somewhere in the 12-14 range of the 16 teams at Rupp..

No way.
Dang Fanboy you are seriously throwing some hate out dude, i dont have a dog in this fight but What did Warrior 2002 do to you? Im assuming you know each other, so why not just meet out on the side of the road somewhere and hash it out?
You know you are a grown man making fun of kids right? You have some kind of inferiority complex or something? Not get hugged enough as a kid?
Seasons over, Pulaski had a great year! Pulaski lived up to expectations, Southwestern was suppose to be a 500 team and Middle of the pack. Congrats to both schools. SW played Scott Co. to 89-81 with two technical fouls during the game in Lexington. Pulaski got throttled, its March anything can happen, ask Duke, Villanova, and thee list goes on. It's happens. Congrats to all!!
Blue&Orange Wrote:Seasons over, Pulaski had a great year! Pulaski lived up to expectations, Southwestern was suppose to be a 500 team and Middle of the pack. Congrats to both schools. SW played Scott Co. to 89-81 with two technical fouls during the game in Lexington. Pulaski got throttled, its March anything can happen, ask Duke, Villanova, and thee list goes on. It's happens. Congrats to all!!

I disagree, PC severely underachieved. When you pay to bring players in from other states and you have major D1 players on your team, you are not supposed to get beat by 30 in the 1st round of the state tourney. #CallTheCoroner #XLBodyBag #KeepGrindind #StayHumble #AllInForTheFarleys #WhosYourDaddy #ScottCounty89SW81ScottCounty136PC42 #CantBeTheBigDogHereBetterLeave #GladYoureGone #:moon:
Blue&Orange Wrote:Seasons over, Pulaski had a great year! Pulaski lived up to expectations, Southwestern was suppose to be a 500 team and Middle of the pack. Congrats to both schools. SW played Scott Co. to 89-81 with two technical fouls during the game in Lexington. Pulaski got throttled, its March anything can happen, ask Duke, Villanova, and thee list goes on. It's happens. Congrats to all!!

You do understand that SW was down a whole lot more than that... until Scott co pulled their starters and SW continued to press w/starters in 4th.. That's the problem when ppl try to compare scores.

SW supposed to be 500?! what?

I love how SW fans are always trying to stir the pot ... Ridiculous.
Scott co had a 20+ lead in the 3rd qtr against SW.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:I disagree, PC severely underachieved. When you pay to bring players in from other states and you have major D1 players on your team, you are not supposed to get beat by 30 in the 1st round of the state tourney. #CallTheCoroner #XLBodyBag #KeepGrindind #StayHumble #AllInForTheFarleys #WhosYourDaddy #ScottCounty89SW81ScottCounty136PC42 #CantBeTheBigDogHereBetterLeave #GladYoureGone #:moon:

What players are from out of state? How were they payed? Very interesting.
Do the SW and PC players interact off the court? Friends? Enemies? Obviosly a few adults/parents have made their point of view towards the others fairly obvious,
SW fan trying to stir the pot? A PC homer takes digs at Southwestern fans and coaches, But they aren't stirring the pot? It's March people lose early and go home.

If you listened to everyone talk last May, SW was hung out to dry and was going to be lucky to be 500.

But it was addition by subtraction and Gover went All World on everybody

Doesn't matter now,seasons over, trying to think if SW got a running clock put on them all year? Nope they didn't, that was PC on the biggest stage in Kentucky.
#RunningClock #HereComeExcuses
No excuses here!! #callthecornerwarrior2002stillchokingoncrow!! 😂 Region champs/district champs/holiday classic champs! Oh you choked on that one to!! #eatmorecrow
So are you saying Blue/Orange you would rather choked first round region, than been only 1of 16 teams in the state to play in RUPP? #onlysloppy2ndsforu #quitchokingSWALLOW
I agree with you warrior2002. We did underachieve!! Team goals was to win district,win region win state!! Maroons not satisfied with 2/3!! #lovurhighlightvideos #theyhilarious #makemorehighlights 😂😂😂😂