Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 17/18
I believe you or another person on here kept saying Pikeville would be untouchable when the Brown kid got released for varsity play. But as we all seen he barely got on the floor. He is a good kid and good player but he isn't an ultimate x factor on any team.
Valley can be a dangerous team if they can establish an inside game!
theprez Wrote:I believe you or another person on here kept saying Pikeville would be untouchable when the Brown kid got released for varsity play. But as we all seen he barely got on the floor. He is a good kid and good player but he isn't an ultimate x factor on any team.
Basketball is opportunitie when out all year u don't get a opportunity hard tell if u can play or not he will be fine in his time hard to tell 5 games time will tell all he will be fine I not seen many ultimate x factory's have you?
There's no way Johnson will not plY point for SV. He's their best defensive player, and Hicks is a defensive coach.
Big Hammer Wrote:Did I miss something. Are you saying Justice will coach at SV

He would have but they didn't want him
Is the Potter kid returning to Shelby Valley or will he transfer?
SV will get a couple from SF
Warthog Wrote:SV will get a couple from SF

Who will they be getting?
Valley won't get anyone from South Floyd. All of the kids are on board to play together to be a serious contender for region. If anything, Floyd Central will get kids from Valley.
Never know off season things that happen everything is if this if that see what happens in off season no one ever knows on one that moves
Is it possible Tackett could transfer I hear he has ties in Dorton
I guess time will tell hard to judge on a 6 game year!!!!! No one knows what could happen at any time
theprez Wrote:I believe you or another person on here kept saying Pikeville would be untouchable when the Brown kid got released for varsity play. But as we all seen he barely got on the floor. He is a good kid and good player but he isn't an ultimate x factor on any team.
Hard say on 6 game season but going back in time lets see county championship at Dorton now on the SV where started in the all Championship game in which they beat East Ridge by 25 he never came out of game freshman year I guess when you sit year out you must lose that X factor ability no he no super star seems like he always wins the big games he has played in not much chance this year to show he may not score tell me he is not a true pg so I guess u may consider him a winner cause winning seems to follow him hard to fine a true point guard in these days most of times now it's all me ball really who knows what future holds so far he seems hold his own never called him super star just old fashion ball player who knows the game an how to win how many more has all really won county won All A championship 15 Region an already been to sweet sixteen an sit year out that's a lot in my book you can't say he is no factor or not true point guard give him time we will see what happens because he is a gym rat that's scary part then no one knows where one may go
Mack01 Wrote:Hard say on 6 game season but going back in time lets see county championship at Dorton now on the SV where started in the all Championship game in which they beat East Ridge by 25 he never came out of game freshman year I guess when you sit year out you must lose that X factor ability no he no super star seems like he always wins the big games he has played in not much chance this year to show he may not score tell me he is not a true pg so I guess u may consider him a winner cause winning seems to follow him hard to fine a true point guard in these days most of times now it's all me ball really who knows what future holds so far he seems hold his own never called him super star just old fashion ball player who knows the game an how to win how many more has all really won county won All A championship 15 Region an already been to sweet sixteen an sit year out that's a lot in my book you can't say he is no factor or not true point guard give him time we will see what happens because he is a gym rat that's scary part then no one knows where one may go

I'm just gonna say it. Post like this make me legitimately feel sorry for Kobe Brown, that he has to deal with posts like this on here.
I did hear that yesterday there were two players that visited the school and will be playing at SV next year and one of them is a PG, the other a big. SV is moving up the list of contenders, don't count them out.
Hilltopper Wrote:I did hear that yesterday there were two players that visited the school and will be playing at SV next year and one of them is a PG, the other a big. SV is moving up the list of contenders, don't count them out.
If this is about Tackett and Conn from South Floyd, you've heard wrong. Neither one is going to Valley. Both have already made their schedules and enrolled at Floyd Central. Sorry Valley fans, but its not happening Smile
No one is confirmed enrolled till school starts and every kid from AC and SF have made schedules things can chance
Hilltopper Wrote:I did hear that yesterday there were two players that visited the school and will be playing at SV next year and one of them is a PG, the other a big. SV is moving up the list of contenders, don't count them out.

I don't know how far upward they'll move with the coach they have. Does a lot of stomping and yelling on the sidelines but hasn't produced except for one All A region title.
Two players were at SV last week. Not for sure what sport they play but they looked athletic.
Theking123 Wrote:No one is confirmed enrolled till school starts and every kid from AC and SF have made schedules things can chance

How could you make the schedule if you're not enrolled? Rather you can or not, why would they go through the trouble of playing with the other kids from Allen Central for weeks now if they already know they're going to transfer?
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:I don't know how far upward they'll move with the coach they have. Does a lot of stomping and yelling on the sidelines but hasn't produced except for one All A region title.

He has 2 All A Region titles, 1 Region Runner up, and 2 district titles in 4 years. But feel free to keep making up accomplishments as you go.