Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry v.s. Johnson Central 2/20
Belfry travels to Johnson Central to play in a great region match-up. Johnson Central beat Paintsville and Belfry comes in with a victory over Allen Central. Who is going to pull it off?

Belfry by 6
This game will be close IMO. Belfry won the first matchup but it was close throughout. I'm gonna go with Belfry just because JC's like a box of cholocate, you never know what you're gonna get.
Johnson Central has definitely had a sub par year but they seem to finally put it all together against Paintsville. The Eagles may have found their game but it may have come too little, too late. I still think there's too many internal problems. Belfry by 9.
hopefully belfry loses
Belfry in a really close game..
The Eagles will this game by 5pts. or more.I think JC is coming together at the right time!!! GO EAGLES TongueirateSho :letsparty
jc will be dominated in this game....they don't have the big body's to compete with the belfry boys
Belfry by 7
i am going to have to go with belfry in this one unless JC steps their game up but they d have the momentum comming off a win over paintsville if they can play like that then Belfry will get beat
Belfry by alot.
Belfry by 8.
Two of largest schools in region square off. Belfry playing well as well as Johnson Central.

Should be a close one, IMO Johnson Central pulls off a mild upset !!
I think JC has the advantage in the game because of the home court. They seem to have a big pep section, and Belfry does not have many fans that travel with the team. Specially on a week night. I still think Belfry will come out with the win. The team is playing good right now and they are hungry for respect.

I say Belfry 62 - JC 57
Im going to say Belfry by 10, but if JC plays like they did against Paintsville they should win big but they seem to play like crap when its not Paintsville and i dont know why either?
belfry in a close game
I think Johnson Central is on a roll.. I am going with the Eagles by 10 pts.
JCHS by 10+

Side NOTE: McCarty did not play because of a injured hand earlier in the season when these two played. JC lost by 3 I believe 55-52..
Are you....ooops...is he playing on Tuesday??
Hoops Lover Wrote:Are you....ooops...is he playing on Tuesday??

LOL !!:thatsfunn
I think JC is going to pull this one off. They are a good team that is even better if and when they play together. I think they saw that against Paintsville....if they play as a team then there is no stopping them.

JC by 10
The last time these 2 teams met Jamie McCarty and Jesse meek did not playso im feeling pretty good about the eagles pulling this one out.
i think johnson central will win this one in a close one . if they play team ball.having jesse back and jamie's hand better will make this a good game to watch.go get "em eagles!!!!!! central by 5
Central beat a very good Paintsville team (OUTCOACHED BAD) and i was at the Belfryvs. Allen Central game and Belfry looked solid. Should be a good one. Central at home in a close one
JCHS- 65
Belfry-62
I look for Belfry to pull it out in a close game..
JC by 2.
This should be another good game against a struggling Johnson Central team. Belfry won in the first meeting without Jamie McCarty in the first meeting however, I don't believe will he will be much of a factor. The reasoning behind that is Dustin May will shut him down all night. Also, Jamie Case will play "BIG" like he has all season long.

BELFRY by 8+
Charlie Wrote:This should be another good game against a struggling Johnson Central team. Belfry won in the first meeting without Jamie McCarty in the first meeting however, I don't believe will he will be much of a factor. The reasoning behind that is Dustin May will shut him down all night. Also, Jamie Case will play "BIG" like he has all season long.

BELFRY by 8+

The "struggling" Eagles just beat Paintsville and I don't see anyone "shutting McCarty down" so I will say JC by 2 in a mild upset!
Charlie Wrote:This should be another good game against a struggling Johnson Central team. Belfry won in the first meeting without Jamie McCarty in the first meeting however, I don't believe will he will be much of a factor. The reasoning behind that is Dustin May will shut him down all night. Also, Jamie Case will play "BIG" like he has all season long.

BELFRY by 8+

Smile What a great dream you are having Charlie.I will wake you up now and tell you there is no way Dustin May can shut down Jamie McCarty.Jamie will have another big game to follow up his 33pt. outing he had against the Tigers.I also think that Jaryd Crum will have a double double tonight along with Jesse Meek dominating the middle. Belfry will not score 50 pts!!!