Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 72 Belfry 62
Belfry played hard cut it to two once or twice late in the game but end the end we had to foul and Pikeville was hitting there free throws tonight good job to my Pirates you just came up a little short tonight as for the Panthers go win this region boys good job Coach Justice and your boys
Pikeville had one or two better basketball players than Belfry did. Belfry played hard and was within striking distance, but Pikeville would make a basket or two and pull away.

South Floyd vs. Pikeville will be a good game.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
This win will help Pikeville get some more players in
Loved how hard this Belfry team played
basketball101 Wrote:This win will help Pikeville get some more players in
Nice little shots you keep taking at Pikeville. "This win will help Pikeville get more players in". "Congrats Coach Booher", and so forth. Your team should be Harlan, you're so green with envy. Just congratulate the kids on their win and move on. Or get a girlfriend to help with your pent up issues. Confusednicker:
Good coaches have good staffs. That's what makes good teams.

Good coaches are secure enough in their ability to allow their staff to have input.
NEXT Wrote:Good coaches have good staffs. That's what makes good teams.

Good coaches are secure enough in their ability to allow their staff to have input.

I agree 100%. I don't see why this has been brought up all year. The very best teams have the most active coaching STAFF. Not just a head coach. The whole staff as a whole should be active and have input. They put it just as much work as far as scouting and things of that nature