1 JC
2MC
3 Pikeville
4 LC
5 SF
6 SV
7 Belfry
8 AC
I really wonder if some of you ever do head to head research before you post rankings.
KingGotNext Wrote:I really wonder if some of you ever do head to head research before you post rankings.

I highly doubt it!
Herald Leader has their rankings listed. Probably a little more accurate.
15TH REGION

1. Johnson Central 68.8
2. Pikeville 66.5
3. Magoffin County 59.2
4. Lawrence County 57.5
5. Shelby Valley 52.9
6. Belfry 52.3
7. South Floyd 51.9
8. Allen Central 42.4

Yeah... looks like warthog was pretty close.
Creeker Wrote:15TH REGION

1. Johnson Central 68.8
2. Pikeville 66.5
3. Magoffin County 59.2
4. Lawrence County 57.5
5. Shelby Valley 52.9
6. Belfry 52.3
7. South Floyd 51.9
8. Allen Central 42.4

Yeah... looks like warthog was pretty close.

I would personally have South Floyd at 5, and slide belfry and Shelby Valley behind them. But other then that I would agree with the rest of this.
^ The rankings I posted are the Herald Leaders rankings, but yeah, I agree with what you are saying.
Belfry got Valley a few weeks ago by 10 at Valley!! Come on now..

No way Shelby Valley is above Belfry
There no way Magoffin should be rank second in the region there one of the weakest teams i seen all year.
belfrystat300 Wrote:Belfry got Valley a few weeks ago by 10 at Valley!! Come on now..

No way Shelby Valley is above Belfry

No SV can't beat Belfry we did beat them on there home floor and it was a bad game for us we should be ahead of them but that just one spot
hoghead Wrote:There no way Magoffin should be rank second in the region there one of the weakest teams i seen all year.

Weakest team you've seen all year? Seriously? In the toughest District I in the region they went 4-2 and lost at JC by one. Not to mention them playing some good teams out of the Region. Including 2 against Knott County Central, One against Perry Central, Letcher County Central, Eliiot County. Come on now. 18-11 might not be too shiny but giving their schedule its not bad at all. 21 of their games I believe was against teams with a winning record. Played 8 games out of Region against teams with a combined record of 177-63. Idk how you can say this is the weakest team you seen?