Wednesday
Gallatin County vs Williamstown
Oldham County vs Collins

Thursday
Anderson County vs Eminence
Walton-Verona vs South Oldham

All games at Henry County HS
Oldham county
I'd like to take this time and apologize to the 8th region for the 13th region officials. You only have to deal with it for the region tournament. We have them all year.
Bwaha ha ha ha ha! Good one crazy! So funny, but oh so sad, and oh so true!
If South hits the threes they will repeat as Regional Champs
callmecrazy33 Wrote:I'd like to take this time and apologize to the 8th region for the 13th region officials. You only have to deal with it for the region tournament. We have them all year.
They are no way possible worse than the 14th . Best wishes to whoever gets them .😂😂😂
postman Wrote:They are no way possible worse than the 14th . Best wishes to whoever gets them .😂😂😂

Had 14th region refs the past couple years. I promise you, the 13th makes the 14th look like professionals. You have no idea.
The 13th has some very good officials and some very bad ones. Hopefully, the 8th will get Paul Nicholson. Paul is about as good as any official in the state.
hoghead Wrote:If South hits the threes they will repeat as Regional Champs

I have a feeling this is Oldham County's year to go to Rupp.
callmecrazy33 Wrote:I'd like to take this time and apologize to the 8th region for the 13th region officials. You only have to deal with it for the region tournament. We have them all year.
LOL I did that for you all in the officials thread. Guess they suck everywhere.
Biggest game of region is tomorrow night and the way they call the game will decide the outcome,
Huge night wed night in the 8th. Starts with best matchup with Gallatin/Williamstown. Should be a great one.
Oldham/Collins. Whistles will determine this game. If they let Oldham grab, reach and push them Collins will get blown out. Hoping the Collins team of old comes to play. They need Fort to get his game back from the long layoff and let Cochran do his thing. Feltner must find some open shots and McKnight not turn it over 5 times. If that happens, you will see upset #1 of the tournament. Winner will go on to face IMO Anderson in final. The last 3 weeks they have been playing like the preseason #1 ranking that they had.
Who is big bald headed guy who can't get up and down the floor? He is horrible!!!
Tommy2tone Wrote:Who is big bald headed guy who can't get up and down the floor? He is horrible!!!

LOL, He rates as one of the best in the 13th.
Hey 8th region i thought we had the worse ref but i was wrong Burney Jenkins sent the worse refs in the world 1Terry Coldicy 2Robert Swanigan 3Jeff Afterwork..... And Jeff Afterwork is worse than the flu in summertime
Im sorry I didn't tell you all what region I'm from its the 13th where i watch them 8th region refs take a game from not 1 but 2 teams so I just wanted you all to know who was sending you this message
If you need Burneys or any of the others phone number just ask because i think they should have to answer to a lot of us
they are the worse refs I have ever seen
Ky storm Wrote:they are the worse refs I have ever seen

I told you so..
The 13th guys love to call the charge.
I have never seen so many called in my life.
i spelled his name wrong its JEFF AFTERKIRK
Its auto spell
Ky storm Wrote:Its auto spell
After last night, glad you are getting your guys back. Called 5 fouls first half. No calls in the paint and it got very physical.
3 rd they called the picky fouls on the floor.
4th, 19 FT'S attempted by both teams.
1 point game driving layup at buzzer ? no call. Oh and they make the call 5 seconds to go on other end. Didn't call 3 fouls in the lane on that position but a call on loose ball.
Officiating was inconsistant, but in no way one sided. It is according what lens you watched the game thru (who you were rooting for) on how most judge the officiating of the games.
I wish we had the 13th in house this year. 8th struggled..
Overall 13th is very solid. Our top 12 officials are as good as anyone in state!
There are several that has called state finals!
Go to WYMT sports overtime and watch the highlights of KC vs Corbin and you will see Jeff D Afterkirk take the game from KC even the TV announcer was shocked
4k ?????????
Should be KC playing but Jeff Afterkirk ref from the 8th region fixed that so the best team from the 13th region isn't playing tonight
No disrepect to HC but it should have been KC ... There is no place to hide now so you will be elimated early