Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
54th Dist
Who wins?
Perry over Leslie in the "ship"
Pcc has not been playing well. An Leslie has been. I know Pcc guards are good but I think the game will be won an the middle an I don't know about the post play of Pcc?
The post will be fine. You'll see a more focused team when the tournament starts. PCC has everything they need just have to play
I look for Hazard and Leslie to be a close game. If Hazard is hitting shots they could pull the upset.
Hazard could win if they play a really good game, but Leslie seems to be playing their best ball of the season right now. I'll say PCC and Leslie in the final. PCC wins by 7
Leslie was down 16-0! At the end of 1st quarter at home an was down 20 at half,they end up winning by 6 or 7 , I'd say they shot a ton of free throws!
Rule 1
Always check final score
Your right the big hammer! But I did check the freethrows! Just like I thought a little home cooking!! They shoot 33!
Wow that's a lot of free throws
Hazard pulls off two major upsets and wins the district
Hahaha holler boy how did you come up with that
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Hazard pulls off two major upsets and wins the district
if Hazard guards make everything they throw up!!
My bulldogs will play Leslie an could win,but I don't think they can play two in a row like that! Pcc will not show there hand tonight, they will press with a press u won't see after tonight an play street ball, no plays will be run to show there hand either!!
I agree HC. I'm hoping Hazard can pull the upset and get into the regional if so that's the big one.
Perry will be champs
Leslie will be Runner up
Big Hammer Wrote:Hahaha holler boy how did you come up with that

Ok you changed my mind I'll take Perry now