Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott vs. Buckhorn, 2/7
[Image:

]

Bolz, everybody will be out for this one. May see CT and Noble wrestle at halftime, wowza!!!

Pats by Twitty

#dahorngetscloggedtonight More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

Bolz, everybody will be out for this one. May see CT and Noble wrestle at halftime, wowza!!!

Pats by Twitty

#dahorngetscloggedtonight More mash taters please!!!
very accurate!!
Wouldn't know Wednesday's lotto numbers would ya ?? 😂
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1j7wi1.jpg] Triple Wowza! Knott tore da Horn somethin awful baby! Austin Powers aka White Chocolate playing like a beast baby! Ole Fatpat likes what hes seeing brutha! Supaman Jones is a straight up munsta! Pats starting to gel boi and Patriot Nation is rising like Fatapat getting up out of the booth for fresh buffet taters! Moose & Goose Couch,the Wonder Twins make ole Fatpat head spin baby trying to tell them apart! Bolz can bring it! Big Bizness doing what he does bruh,taking care of bizness JPC style! #movingonup More mash taters please!!!
Buckhorn!!!!!!
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Buckhorn!!!!!!

[Image:

]

#knottwaslikehittinganiceberg More mash taters please!!!
I have watched Knott the past 2 games against Perry and Buckhorn! Knott looking very strong. The Jones kid has really improved someone has worked with him big time on his post moves and he is playing very strong around the basket. Very strong and athletic. Outplayed Perry's big boys over there they have all the components for a championship team. Good big man excellent point guard and others who can shoot the three and rebound. Seem to be peaking at the right time. This is three big road games where they have played outstanding Powell, Perry, and Buckhorn. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Knott and Perry are neck and neck. To me Perry looks tight against Knott on a neutral floor it will be a great game.