Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott @ Letcher tonight
Calling a district upset... Cougars by 1
[Image:

]

Bolz, ole fatpat getting excited that doctor ball is following Honeycutta and the Lady Pats.... I guess you have to follow someone when your team take a 2 week hiatus, wowza!!! I'm going to break this down for you. Lady Pats will be rollin thru the burg like a fat man in an ice cream shop. Now, you about to see the Lady Pats roll thru the remainder of the season. We sure hope we get a lil piece of Purdy county in the region, but I'm not sure you will be there.

Lady Pats by 12

#grizzlyadamsherewecome More mash taters please!!!
I'm going with the home team in this one LCC by 9
If Honeycutt is there to coach, Knott by 10, if not, could be a lot closer. Good luck to both teams.
Kcc should win they have the better players! But it doesn't always come out that way !
Letcher is not very good but home court means everything in this game because letcher will get all the breaks. Knott is not real goog but should win in a close game. Knott by 3
Knott by 10...
Knott should play 7 and be up by 20 plus starting the fourth. Then give some others playing time.
Knott by 12
No contest knott killed them
Not a very good game from midway in the 3rd. Was suprised both teams kept their best players in till the the end. Would love to see more of Thornsberry. She would be a standout player at another team
I agree Thornsberry can really help knott when she gets the opportunity
She is a player but can't seem to get in there much. Hope she don't get discouraged. Just seems like a tough situation for her