Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott county?
Just got done watching, kcc an Harlan city. There's no way that knott is the best in the 14th or that the Higgins girl is the best player in their region! They keep getting worse as the season keeps going!
Can't argue that... Will say the talent is there....easy to figure the rest!
No comment!!!!
Until there is some coaching staff changes ( not including meg mosley) and there is a stop to some parents who are trying to coach from
The stands the patriots will continue to lose. The bench is dead and I'm talking about the coaching staff . The players are a direct reflection of their coaches . Simple as that . There is no control and no discipline . Most talent but can't do anything with it . Changes have to be made .
There's alot of trouble in that locker room!
I still can't believe Estill County beat them.
hillbilly cat Wrote:There's alot of trouble in that locker room!

I'm guessing it's the beginning of the end for Knott girls team...the attitudes are UNREAL.
I've been watching these girls as much as I can the last 3 seasons and as bad as I hate to say it, you guys may be right. It seems that we always have those few with horrible attitudes. There is no loyalty to the girls who have been there and stayed there the whole time. I heard the big girl was going to Hazard or PCC but we made a better offer. My granddaughter said Harrington says one of our coaches called and called begging her to come back to Knott. Then, on top of that, we had two go to Hazard and play all summer, but ends up coming back too. It has to be pretty discouraging to the rest of the team.
Why didn't Thornsberry play much against Harlan and why didn't Harrington dress for that game
hillbilly cat Wrote:Just got done watching, kcc an Harlan city. There's no way that knott is the best in the 14th or that the Higgins girl is the best player in their region! They keep getting worse as the season keeps going!

[Image:

]

Brutha, no need in tryin to get a fat man riled up. The only thing did that was Pumpkin spiking the food this weekend in the hospitality room. Gave a few of us the tater trotz, super wowza!!! Ok, so we drop two games this weekend. One was to the tourney champion and the second was to the sister down the road. I fully agree we weren't hittin on all cylinders, but it's all part of the plan bolz. Come tourney time, Honeycutta will be coming at you ninja style. You won't know who to guard. Your game plan will look like a three year old's drawin. JPC has you right where he wants you. Sit back and watch the Jada Express get on track and take care of bizness. Ole fatpat may be suggestin some changes, but all is good.

#wehavethemrightwherewewantthem More mash taters please!!!
perfection Wrote:Until there is some coaching staff changes ( not including meg mosley) and there is a stop to some parents who are trying to coach from
The stands the patriots will continue to lose. The bench is dead and I'm talking about the coaching staff . The players are a direct reflection of their coaches . Simple as that . There is no control and no discipline . Most talent but can't do anything with it . Changes have to be made .

[Image:

]

JPC said it was a conspiracy..... All I know is that Honeycutta and company hit the hospitality room as well. Pumpkin offered too much hospitality for opposing teams. Perry was drinking punch from a different bowl, genius!!! All I know is that JPC has a plan to get that poison out of their system and it's on like fatpat eating donuts at Krispy Kreme.

#pumpkinoutpumpkinedus More mash taters please!!!
Fat pat I always enjoy you posts even when they're wrong lol #fatpatfanisonthattaterjuiceagain
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1hcrbf.jpg] Bolz the war room plan is brilliant! Wowza! BoPo got the KCC maintenance crew going and Knott ready to hit the gym wide open baby! Lil dinks in the armor and recovering from tater trots! Ole Fatpat not seen weekend like this since grammy run out of taters for the Fatpat family reunion in 82 brutha! Got to get Hoss and Tberry in the lineup more with the tribe bruh! JPC setting some guidelines boi! Honeycutta,Tmac or aka Thomas the train,Loco Larry or aka Hightide Hays were pumped up baby! Hays straight up bad man on the court! Beast! Juice hit Moz aka Magnetic Meg as bad as any of us! Ole Fatpat been out and Patriot Nation trying to recover! #timetorebuild&recover&retaterize More mash taters please!!!
[Image:

]

Honeycutta is goin back to the basics. JPC had ole balboa down today to work with the girls on improving their defense, wowza. This exercise about wore ole fatpat out. It tripped up CT a little too. The fly got away from our bigs a couple times, but Jada was super impressive. She was always two steps ahead. This was freaking genius....

#hightidehayshasntlostathing More mash taters please!!!
Ohair definitely the best player on the team, they need to get her the ball more.
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

Honeycutta is goin back to the basics. JPC had ole balboa down today to work with the girls on improving their defense, wowza. This exercise about wore ole fatpat out. It tripped up CT a little too. The fly got away from our bigs a couple times, but Jada was super impressive. She was always two steps ahead. This was freaking genius....

#hightidehayshasntlostathing More mash taters please!!!

Lol you are kidding about Jada right
I'll say one thing Jada is a fighter
Haha
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Ohair definitely the best player on the team, they need to get her the ball more.

Very true... Need to slow it down and get her the ball.
hillbilly cat Wrote:Just got done watching, kcc an Harlan city. There's no way that knott is the best in the 14th or that the Higgins girl is the best player in their region! They keep getting worse as the season keeps going!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1hewms.jpg] Looky here ole Billy,you remind ole Fatpat of a groundhog i named Billy baby! Billy always hitting the smokes and see his shadow all the time! Told Billy you high brutha! SMH. Ole Fatpat got a feeling Ladypats be bringing home the hardware baby to Mortys! JPC said this is what makes a team grow a lil adversity tater lesson! Jada still ono in da region! Genius! Last ole Fatpat heard,Billy the groundhog was over in Cowan partying hard! Wowza! #layoffthesmokes More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan!!!! That picture is hilarious!!!
Knott had some real salty players when OHare got all tournament. I'd say after that knott will be falling apart like a wet napkin. Honeycutt has his hands full.
She deserved it. If they got salty then they are just selfish. I think that is the problem with them though. They have the best team on paper. A good pg, a good shooter, a good post player and 3 more solid players and a good player or two off the bench. Chemistry is the key for them .
Ohair is the best player on that team and if they don't get her the ball they won't beat a good team. Why ain't Harrington dressing with the team is she hurt?????
coalminer Wrote:She deserved it. If they got salty then they are just selfish. I think that is the problem with them though. They have the best team on paper. A good pg, a good shooter, a good post player and 3 more solid players and a good player or two off the bench. Chemistry is the key for them .

I agree with you. They are selfish and that's where this team falls apart. Every year.

BFTH...I have the same question Harrington would help this team. Why isn't she dressing? I thought she was eligible and played a few games. Was the repealed?
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Ohair is the best player on that team and if they don't get her the ball they won't beat a good team. Why ain't Harrington dressing with the team is she hurt?????

Megget Wrote:I agree with you. They are selfish and that's where this team falls apart. Every year.

BFTH...I have the same question Harrington would help this team. Why isn't she dressing? I thought she was eligible and played a few games. Was the repealed?

[Image:

]

So doctornotsurewhatameggetisfromtheholler. Hoss is doing great and sends her wishes. Honeycutta is phasing Hoss into the PLAN. Trust me, Perry will get to see all the HOSS they can handle very soon. Appreciate the concern.

#whatisameggetanyway More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

So doctornotsurewhatameggetisfromtheholler. Hoss is doing great and sends her wishes. Honeycutta is phasing Hoss into the PLAN. Trust me, Perry will get to see all the HOSS they can handle very soon. Appreciate the concern.

#whatisameggetanyway More mash taters please!!!

Not sure what all that means but I do get the 3 heads thing. Lol. Pretty catchy really. But Fatty Patty, enlighten us, is Harrington gonna play? Do you know why she is out? I didn't hear of an injury.
I hope the Lady Pats get back on track soon. Good luck girls on Monday.
[Image: https://media.giphy.com/media/jOQ4yIdoaHXmU/giphy.gif] Bolz,LadyPats rolling again brutha! Mccofin didnt know what hit em! Roadtrip to Round County was genius! Ole Fatpat got some kin there baby! Shoutout to the lil ones! JPC said somebody put a curse on the program and he be focused on finding a remedy! Lost Smoothie for the year and other key tater ingredient for a lil while! Negative wowza! Ladypats be rolling and tour continues! #longweekendsmidjanmakesabigmanhungry More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: https://media.giphy.com/media/jOQ4yIdoaHXmU/giphy.gif] Bolz,LadyPats rolling again brutha! Mccofin didnt know what hit em! Roadtrip to Round County was genius! Ole Fatpat got some kin there baby! Shoutout to the lil ones! JPC said somebody put a curse on the program and he be focused on finding a remedy! Lost Smoothie for the year and other key tater ingredient for a lil while! Negative wowza! Ladypats be rolling and tour continues! #longweekendsmidjanmakesabigmanhungry More mash taters please!!!

Know the kcc stats for the game?