Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 73 Clay County 67
Final from Corbin.
In my opinion I thought Clay County played a pretty good game. They played hard but eventually wore out by the end of the game. Taylor is the real deal. I think he is a very nice ballplayer. He can completely dominate a ball game.
When he comes out of the game, they struggle. Clay made a run when he came out of the game in the 2nd quarter and actually went ahead by 7. The big guys played really well for Clay. In the end, I believe the better team won.
Taylor is definitely the real deal. Really talented player.
Taylor is so good and means so much to Corbin that if I was a coach in this region, I would do everything I could to get him frustrated early. Anything that could be done to get his head out of the game is your only shot.
Doesn't look like he ever has much trouble with foul trouble but thatd be the only other option. I don't care who hes playing, he will get points. Id like to see UK recruit him as a walk on. He twice the player Brad Calipari or any other white boy on UK's team is.
Taylor is the best player in the region in my opinion.......but I believe that if Clay had the same coaches from last year they wouldn't be 7-7.......they would be more around 10-4 or 11-3..........All these close loses are still loses.