Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin County 68 Knott County Central 63
Final from the WYMT Mountain Classic!

This was a great game from beginning to end! I don't remember seeing more than a 3 point lead by either team until the last few minutes of the game when Magoffin took a 7 point lead with 2 minutes left in the game.

Congrats Hornets!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Good win for Magoffin
How bout those fried taters lmao
Did BB coach for Knott tonight? Hope he is doing better.
Poor fatpat
WYMT Really done a great job covering these games .Very good game .Knott co. simply got out coached .
fatpat is busy peelin tater's!
Luckily for fatpat, the hospitality room is still open for the consolation games.
How did Jaren Lovely do for Magoffin
Reds#1Fan Wrote:Did BB coach for Knott tonight? Hope he is doing better.

He did not!
Magoffin - Russell 21 Lovely 16 Mullins 15 and Arnett 12 Peters 4 I believe these are correct.

Knott - Combs 17 Caudill 14 Cornett 12 not sure others.
When Peters gets 100%, Magoffin is gonna be a force.
kai Wrote:Magoffin - Russell 21 Lovely 16 Mullins 15 and Arnett 12 Peters 4 I believe these are correct.

Knott - Combs 17 Caudill 14 Cornett 12 not sure others.
Petters had 2 and Arnett had 14
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1h2vj1.gif] Negative Wowza! Ole Fatpat had a bad tater feeling about this one bruh! Ole Fatpat screamed to stop Arnie from the three but he hit threes like ole Fatpat dont miss a tater off the plate baby! Russy is a beast! No excuses from ole Fatpat and Knott with too many bad tater decisions bruh! Ole Fatpat still a diehard Patriot but got to get Sky the Limit in the game and the Hoffmesiter! Mccoffey brought it and ole Fatpat cholesterol bottomed out in this one! Patriots on a mission to the Cigar room and regroup for a title run! #regroup&timeforsuperpowersmeeing More mash taters please!!!