3. Pulaski County (24)
4. Corbin (23)
5. South Laurel (18)
6. Johnson Central (17)
7. Perry Central (9) (10)
8. North Laurel (9)
9. Knox Central (5)
10. Knott Central (4)

Others receiving votes: Sheldon Clark (3), Pineville (1)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I still don't see how Johnson central is ranked ahead of perry central when perry just beat them a couple weeks ago and now perry has the two big boys playing. That don't make sense
hitter Wrote:I still don't see how Johnson central is ranked ahead of perry central when perry just beat them a couple weeks ago and now perry has the two big boys playing. That don't make sense

Adding two players that are big doesn't necessarily make them better, their results have not been the greatest but JC hasn't been either.
I dont think Harlan Co is better than Southwestern or Pulaski.. guess people look at the undefeated schedule for both teams.
Rankings are good though 1-4 are all pretty close, can be changed up from week to week.

Corbin probably has the best win beating Lex Cath
They may need to call Puton lol to c if they have a player over there that can beat any country boy over here lol
Im sorry I've had bourbon
The 14th doesn't have a team deserving of the top 10 right now.
Is Rockcastle considered in this poll?
baseball1974 Wrote:Is Rockcastle considered in this poll?

No, I don't think Rockcastle is in the WYMT coverage area.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
if you beat a team in a head to head match up then you are better then them. perry beat Johnson central before adding the two big boys. and these two 6'8 or 6'9 boys would help anybody in the mountain top 10. they will help perry rebound and play defense and perry needed help there
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:No, I don't think Rockcastle is in the WYMT coverage area.

Yes Rockcastle is in the wymt covrage area
KarnivalKat Wrote:Adding two players that are big doesn't necessarily make them better, their results have not been the greatest but JC hasn't been either.

You obviously haven't watched them play. Any team that picks them up, would be better... All the way to the top in the state.