Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central v June Buchanan Feb 15--pick em
:howdy: KCC by 3 GO PATS:Cheerlead
Is this the final?
I looked on khsaa scoreboard and this game wasn't there, and the game wasn't on either of the two teams schedule.
Is this a prediction for the upcoming thursday game between the two teams?
SportsKrazee Wrote:I looked on khsaa scoreboard and this game wasn't there, and the game wasn't on either of the two teams schedule.
Is this a prediction for the upcoming thursday game between the two teams?
yes SportKrazee
JBS by 16.
Quote:yes SportKrazee
Thanks, sorry i misunderstood

Im going with KCC by 2
as much as i would love to see KCC pull off the win, but the head is saying JBS
but my gut feeling instinct is to go with KCC
they have the potential to pull off a W if everyone plays well and if they can hit the "3"

GO KCC
by 5
JBS by 15
Really lookin forward to attending this game at the Nutt. My beloved Patriots have been playin well but strugglin to get the W. They are due a win. If the show up and play well they could potentially pull off the upset, especially with JBS playin their worst of the season. From what i've seen as of late teams that are physical with the Crusaders on the perimeter have had more success, hopefully Coach Amburgey has noticed it. Last time these two teams met JBS shot lights out, both Stepp and Cox, and when this happens the Crusaders are nearly impossible to beat. Im going to say if Mosley, Stamper, and Lindon combine for 35+ the Pats come out with a win by 3. Otherwise i believe that either way its going to be a game decided by 8 pts or less in either direction...
June Buchanan-73
Knott Central-59
kcc by 3 in overtime
JBS by 6
kcc pulls this one off by 5
im gonna say jbs by 3
JBS by 7
Knott by 4
JBS by 17
KCC by 3 in double OT
im going to say jbs but not in a blowout it will be a very close fought game
JBS by 10+.
JBS by 13
Im taking kcc by 1 in overtime
JBS by 15 in quadriple overtime.
I'll take KCC in an upset
pickandroll Wrote:JBS by 15 in quadriple overtime.

if it goes to that many OT's then i doubt that the score would be that lopsided.
im going with the upset on this one. im sayin kcc by 7
jbb
JBS by 29. This is probably the worst KCC team they have every dressed. They want be able to stop Clark. I say he will have 38 points. Clint will have 15. Tate will have 10 points. Short will have 6 points. Collins will have 6 points. Final score JBS 75 KCC 46
KCC could walk away with the win if Stamper and Mosley hit the 3's well. Also if Lindon and Everage go inside the paint and Amburgey pulls down the rebounds. If they do this I think they have a pretty good chance at the win.
I hope KCC wins but if stepp and cox are hitting like there were the last match up, jbs will win this one. If the shots are not fallin, Kcc is more than cabaple of comin in and knocking them off