• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ South Laurel 12/19/16
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:

South Laurel 6-2
Pikeville 4-1
South laurel 73 pikeville 52
Game should be closer Pikeville will be a real contender when all get eligible
SL by 15+
I thought I read where 2 got eligible already. How many do they have trying to get eligible?
2 are eligible.. 1 starter.. 1 off the bench.. another will be eligible in Feb after sitting out full year.
The game should be a dog fight. South will have their hands full.
South should win pretty easy at home. Confusedinglepar

South Laurel 80
Pikeville 50
Pikeville gets the win tonight.. they're a contender in the 15th region.
KarnivalKat Wrote:Pikeville gets the win tonight.. they're a contender in the 15th region.

KarnivalKat you better looked on the update thread. Confusednicker:
jmhsrv1970 Wrote:2 are eligible.. 1 starter.. 1 off the bench.. another will be eligible in Feb after sitting out full year.

Who is the third player? Where did he transfer from?
I think Shelby Valley
South 58-30. 64SUR predicted 30 point win.
Broken Play18 Wrote:Who is the third player? Where did he transfer from?

Yes , it was the Brown kid, played middle school ball at Dorton. Very good ball handler and good player. Should help the Panthers some
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:Yes , it was the Brown kid, played middle school ball at Dorton. Very good ball handler and good player. Should help the Panthers some

Not eligible until Feb .. don't see much help
[quote=jmhsrv1970]Not eligible until Feb .. don't see much help[/

Did not know that, i knew he transfer but i moved away from area. Pikeville is going to be a scary team come tournament time
Feb just in time for a run an panthers will need that guard to move on his ball handing is on another level Panthers scary in tournament time
Mack01 Wrote:Feb just in time for a run an panthers will need that guard to move on his ball handing is on another level Panthers scary in tournament time

Not really.. watched playing JV ball handling is average..
Pikeville will be no threat. As stated in another post. Program is in trouble. Coach is in over his head with athletic director standing over his shoulder.
Winkler, are you serious? One of your first ever post was bashing Elisha since Elisha took job. Now you say Pikeville is headed in wrong direction??? He has put together a staff that any player would want to play for and is second to none than any other east of Lexington.

Let's see:
Elisha Justice (won everything you can win as a player and his team. Won 3 state championships, 3 regions and played in NCAA Final four for Louisville)
Asst coach. Greg Newsome (won 3 state championships, won more region championships as player and coach than you can count, and the list goes on)
Asst coach. Jason Booher (won 3 state championships as a coach, at least 10 different region championships as player and coach, ky all star coach, and the list goes on)
Asst Coach. Jeremy Hall (won region championship as a player and played for Wisconsin)
Asst Coach. Doug Powers (standout in high school and played football at Marshal)

Please tell me another coaching staff in Kentucky better qualified than Pikeville and what Elisha has put together????

If you are really a Sheldon Clark fan, then WHY do you care so much about a team not even in your district??? Must have been beaten by those guys badly over the years or you are a Bart Williams Friend!

Elisha already has athletes out that wouldn't play for Bart and transfers coming in that want to play for him as well. Jealousy my friend will eat at you. YOU NEED TO DROP IT!
Jmhsrv1970 u say not really average I don't know last time I watched him was all A expo in a Shelby Valley uniform where he needs to be when Hicks an says he has best court vision an Ball handing of any one he has seen for Hicks to give praise must be alright all A he looked very well as freshman not seen him in a year guess not till Feb bad deal on his part but seems for some reason you don't want him at Pikeville we will gladly take him back at Valley can u imagine him an Cody Potter in backcourt together unstoppable by no means so where u get average at must be parent scared of playing time
Defense and athletes, that's how you win in basketball. How's the transfer doing, playing on JV?
Mack01 Wrote:Jmhsrv1970 u say not really average I don't know last time I watched him was all A expo in a Shelby Valley uniform where he needs to be when Hicks an says he has best court vision an Ball handing of any one he has seen for Hicks to give praise must be alright all A he looked very well as freshman not seen him in a year guess not till Feb bad deal on his part but seems for some reason you don't want him at Pikeville we will gladly take him back at Valley can u imagine him an Cody Potter in backcourt together unstoppable by no means so where u get average at must be parent scared of playing time

You got your opinion.. I got mine .. what's the problem.. and by the way Hicks opinion doesn't sway me..and if he wanted to be at valley I assume he would be there
Mack01 Wrote:Jmhsrv1970 u say not really average I don't know last time I watched him was all A expo in a Shelby Valley uniform where he needs to be when Hicks an says he has best court vision an Ball handing of any one he has seen for Hicks to give praise must be alright all A he looked very well as freshman not seen him in a year guess not till Feb bad deal on his part but seems for some reason you don't want him at Pikeville we will gladly take him back at Valley can u imagine him an Cody Potter in backcourt together unstoppable by no means so where u get average at must be parent scared of playing time
thats laughable
Where's my popcorn emoji