Estill 63 Knott Central 60
Final from Estill. Wow!
Details?
12/17/2016

Estill Co. 63
Knott Co. Central 60

Knott Co. Central 10 12 20 18 60
Estill Co. 11 18 12 22 63

Knott Co. Central (6-1) -- Waugh 11, Hollifield 4, O'Hair 12, Higgins 14, Lexi Slone 9, Thornberry 4, Ashley 2, Lexie Slone 2.

Estill Co. (4-2) -- Treadway 12, Bellamy 11, Brewer 2, M.Flynn 4, Danyeur 24, K.Flynn 4, Duechle 6.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/sports/high-scho...rylink=cpy
Be interested to hear the Knott homers take on this one lol.
Looks like Thornsberry and Harrington didn't play much ??????
Wowsa bois ole Honeycutt plan be genius. He be keeping his best players under wraps. Just wait till catch everybody off guard woooo woooo the tater train be rolling then.snizzle my fizzle old fat pat had to much taters my belly be cramping #somebodywipethatcakeofffatpatsfaceicantstandnastiness
It's all part of da PLAN bolz!!! Haha... Please fatpat, we need you to respond, I love the posts.
Looks like the pats had one of those games last night but you have give Estill credit for coming ready to play and pulling out the win. Great confidence builder for the team.
Some nights your shots just don't fall. Seems like no big deal when great NBA teams lose, when great college teams lose it is breaking news, and when a good high school team loses it is the end of the program (push the panic button seasons over). Interesting.
They have one of those nights every road game, weekend game, holiday break games. The players change but the results and the over all negativity that surrounds this program remains. There's no fire no desire or fight in this program. And you can't blame the kids. KCC athletics department should be ashamed you have failed so many kids by catering to a select few. No accountability no fear of losing your spot and for some no hope of moving up. Teach these kids to be responsible for their actions either you go hard and play for the team or go home.why even have a program and waste all the tax money to go through the motions. You parents that want your children to be successful in the real world in their careers are letting your kids down by not demanding their be changes made. Estill beat you with team work, heart, and pride instilled in the program from the school system coaches and parents. KCC isn't a team it's a group of individuals playing the role they want to play for self interest not for the team. Honeycutt is a good coach let him do his job these kids need a reality check and the parents do to. As coaches it's your job to make the team bond as a unit and play as a unit. Hold them accountable make them earn their minutes. Help them improve their weaknesses and promote their strengths. Demand 110% push them to acheive, and to praise one another. Help them learn from failures and accept their limitations. If any of these kids do make it to the next level their gonna get their feelings hurt. There is a reason Perry Central is in on a different level Napier calls the shots and if u don't like it there's the door and their kids are in the gym earning it as a unit on their own time.Go to a KCC game and watch the parents stare down each other down and clique up and complain. The players run out ready to compete against each other to see who can score the most and make sports overtime. I doubt they even know what team their playing. Winner or losing doesn't matter as long as the we keep our recruiting promises and the in crowd happy with freshly stroked egos it's all good. It's worth 5$ just to watch how people act. But I give another dime to that athletic department. I'm not gonna contribute to a school that promotes in equality and corruption. Knott county is definitely a unique place 90% of the kids raised here have to face a mountain of adversity to succeed
Well said. Top 5 teams in the 14th now are Perry,Breathitt,Hazard,Leslie,Owsley in my opinion
Wow you said a mouthful there and I don't know the team that well but if the things you say are going on their success as a team and as individuals depends on changing. I also agree that the coach has to run the team and not the players or especially not .the parents.
Learn from failure lady patriots!!
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Well said. Top 5 teams in the 14th now are Perry,Breathitt,Hazard,Leslie,Owsley in my opinion
breathitt has to do some proving 1st! They have to play somebody 1st! They will have a good record but won't be ready in march! Beating Riverside twice , Jackson city an wolf county won't do it! Look at who Pcc has played a lot of people say they haven't played anybody, like Knox county who is 2-4! But look who they have played for there 4 losses! Pcc, Harlan,Harlan county an Casey county! Knox wants to ready in march!!!
I said early on Knox would be a good team I still think they will.
Wow fried taters
Harlan City only beat Knox 1
Wow knox is getting better
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Harlan City only beat Knox 1
looked it up Knox lost by 30 to Harlan city an Harlan county beat them by over 30 too!
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Well said. Top 5 teams in the 14th now are Perry,Breathitt,Hazard,Leslie,Owsley in my opinion

[Image: http://images.mentalfloss.com/sites/defa.../giphy.gif] Negative Shaba! Bally baby you got stay out of the hollers unless you looking for taters brutha! Knott loses one game and bally has lost his $!@* mind! Listen Knott beat Owsley like ole Fatpat whips up the mashed tater bowl! Simply genius! Honeycutta just getting it lined up baby for the Holiday Tater run! 14th brace yourselves boi! Honeycutta unleashing beast mode here on out! Wowza! #hollybollyneedsatatershrink More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1g8zai.jpg] Bolz ole Fatpat took this one pretty hard like a rotten tater in the mix of my Idaho bag! Negative Quadruple Wowza! Danyeur is a straight up playa! Ole Fatpat give the little engine that could some credit baby! Coach Hall had them pumped up! Ole Fatpat dont question the genius of Honeycutta but the rotations had Fatpat head spinning like that time on the whirly twirly at the Gbread festy! Talked to JPC and CT in the war room and JPC summed it up for Ole Fatpat! Its all good Fatpat! The big taters got in a little foul trouble and too many tater turnovers baby! #planbehindthepalnbehindtheplan More mash taters please!!!
Big Hammer Wrote:Wow you said a mouthful there and I don't know the team that well but if the things you say are going on their success as a team and as individuals depends on changing. I also agree that the coach has to run the team and not the players or especially not .the parents.

[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1g995c.jpg] Big Hammy ole Fatpat worry about you brutha! Listen Honeycutta is simply a genius! A loss is as good as a win to open the ole tater eyes baby! Ladypats as tight as taterskins on taters! Stick together like ole Fatpat and the entourage! #webelikethebradybunchbutcloser More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1g99n0.jpg] Ole Fatpat happy oer the win with the bolz team against the Lil kittys from Lotts Creek bruh! This Esty team thinks they out tatered the Ladypats! Regional setup plan is working as planned! Shizzle Fizzle! Ole Fatpat thought about a food strike against the restaurants in Esty but ole Fatpat changed his mind cause baby they are straight up munsta chefs! #foodstrikesnotforolefatpat More mash taters please!!!
hillbilly cat Wrote:looked it up Knox lost by 30 to Harlan city an Harlan county beat them by over 30 too!

In the Berea tournament, Harlan beat them 1
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: http://images.mentalfloss.com/sites/defa.../giphy.gif] Negative Shaba! Bally baby you got stay out of the hollers unless you looking for taters brutha! Knott loses one game and bally has lost his $!@* mind! Listen Knott beat Owsley like ole Fatpat whips up the mashed tater bowl! Simply genius! Honeycutta just getting it lined up baby for the Holiday Tater run! 14th brace yourselves boi! Honeycutta unleashing beast mode here on out! Wowza! #hollybollyneedsatatershrink More mash taters please!!!
Like I said in my opinion. Knott has a very weak schedule and lose to Estill really when they beat a average team i will put them back in the top 5 but until they are fried taters
Wowza!
Well I'm glad to see ole FPF back on here I was thinking he had run to the bore hole. I know my team will take some losses this season, but I promise I won't quit talking or make any excuses. Fat pat if you going to eat all them taters when you win got to eat a little crow when you lose. #somebodytakethefeathersofffatpatscrowPlease
Big Hammer Wrote:Wowsa bois ole Honeycutt plan be genius. He be keeping his best players under wraps. Just wait till catch everybody off guard woooo woooo the tater train be rolling then.snizzle my fizzle old fat pat had to much taters my belly be cramping #somebodywipethatcakeofffatpatsfaceicantstandnastiness

Great job hitting a man (Honeycutt) while they are down. Coach has been in Lexington for a while dealing with his mom having a heat attack and getting stints. Way to show class.
These Knott fans can dish it but sure can't take it.
hillbilly cat Wrote:looked it up Knox lost by 30 to Harlan city an Harlan county beat them by over 30 too!

The first time they played Harlan won by 30 but they played over the weekend and Harlan won by 1