Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel 81 North Laurel 68
Final :popcorn:

South was up 19pts with 2.42 left in the 4th. North made a little run late in the game. The Crazies are crazies for sure. :worthy:
Great atmosphere. Grubb was solid, and Ramey was embarrassing kids out there. But the team overall played great defense, and North couldn't do much of anything to stop it.
North is the most overrated or underachieving team ever, all I have heard is how great they are and how much talent they have for 3 years, looks like this year isn't going to be their year either
South Laurel Harlan County and Corbin are the 3 soild favorites
hoghead Wrote:South Laurel Harlan County and Corbin are the 3 soild favorites

I agree.
Congrats to Cards. North is a chronic under achiever.
Seems like it's been this same story for North the last couple of years. Always rated high but can't get over the hump. Congrats SL. Jared Grubb is a heck of a player
I can't understand why they are rated high. They haven't won anything, the coaching has been the same. Everyone in the gym knows what's gonna happen and 1 player can't beat 5. You would think after losing for 2 years they would change their game plan
Mister D Wrote:Seems like it's been this same story for North the last couple of years. Always rated high but can't get over the hump. Congrats SL. Jared Grubb is a heck of a player

I agree Grubb is a nice player but he also involves others on his team, has a nice supporting cast with Ramey and Anders
How did Broughton and Sizemore do in this one?
Huggy_Bear Wrote:How did Broughton and Sizemore do in this one?

I think Broughton had 33, or somewhere around there. He was about the only one who could score. Sizemore didn't have hardly anything.