Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott @ Estill, 12/17
[Image:

]

Bolz, after the Jada Express rollz past the blackkitties tonight, we be headin to up north to Esty baby. Two wins in two days is almost as good as two buffets in one day, wowza!!!

Lady Pats by 25

#engineersbettercallinhelpcauseastormiscoming More mash taters please!!!
Estill county is down this year,KCC should win this pretty easy ,but it's a road game an KCC is never any good on the road, , but I think KCC still should win by 15 plus!!
Knott will win by 30
#cupcakes
Pats down 7 at halftime don't know the final though.
Estill with the big upset. Taters for everybody
Estill played outstanding tonight. Best all around game so far this year. Coach hall and staff have these young ladies believing they can and they showed it tonight. I think some of these 14th region top 5 picks may ought to give estill a look. Maybe put them in the top 5.....what do you think
Estill 63 the express 60
rebounder8 Wrote:Estill played outstanding tonight. Best all around game so far this year. Coach hall and staff have these young ladies believing they can and they showed it tonight. I think some of these 14th region top 5 picks may ought to give estill a look. Maybe put them in the top 5.....what do you think
not yet does one make one a regional contender with only one win!! 2 more wins they r not supposed to win an at least one away from home an we will talk. If u have been reading a lot of post a lot of posters have questioned kcc on away games. Kcc may even be what one calls a paper tiger. But a great job , on a very good win keep it up!!
Great win Estill guess the old tater wagon rung a wheel off #nothingworsethanacoldtater
Great win Estill.
Well it looks like Estill didn't get the memo. We were supposed to win by 20. I did not get to go, but I've spoken with a parent who was there. She described it as free lance ball. Lets get back on track and pick our best 7 and run with them.
Perry easing away from the pack in the 14th. Clearly the best team.
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Perry easing away from the pack in the 14th. Clearly the best team.

Agree DOC. Great when PCC wins even though Proffitt struggled having only 46 hahahaha