Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most accomplished football programs
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Makes me feel better about Belfry's chances, you are 0'fer like the last 5 years in picking your 3A Champ I think Big Grin

This is very true!:lmao::lmao:
The stars have to align sometime.
VICTORY FORMATION Wrote:Like to see Corbin return to the Championship.

Be nice, won't happen - they lost too many top athletes last season!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Makes me feel better about Belfry's chances, you are 0'fer like the last 5 years in picking your 3A Champ I think Big Grin

Makes my feel better to the only reason he's picking them is because they just about beat Mayfield but the problem is Corbin don't believe they can win and until all these kids believe it it's not going to happen and our kids believe we're going to win number #7 and if you don't think that has a big part of it your crazy and the fact we're still real good helps to
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Makes my feel better to the only reason he's picking them is because they just about beat Mayfield but the problem is Corbin don't believe they can win and until all these kids believe it it's not going to happen and our kids believe we're going to win number #7 and if you don't think that has a big part of it your crazy and the fact we're still real good helps to

:oooo:
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Did everyone know that there were no NCAA national football champions before 2014. Anything before that was mythical and doesn't count.

If you're going to be technical like that, there still isn't an NCAA national football champion. Rather than BCS national champion it's the CFP nation champion now.