Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry 84 Cordia 80
Perry went up 18 in the second half but let cordia back into the game but perry ends up with th
Great game to watch. Both teams played hard. Without a doubt the top 2 teams in the 14th.
Does either team have players that are not eligible yet?
Huggy_Bear Wrote:Does either team have players that are not eligible yet?

I'm not sure about Cordia. A few of the players left when Rod left. PCC is still waiting on the two big guys from jbs to get eligible.
dore20 Wrote:I'm not sure about Cordia. A few of the players left when Rod left. PCC is still waiting on the two big guys from jbs to get eligible.

I guess the PCC players waiting on eligibility have stats over inflated and everyone is butt hurt over it?
This was a pretty even matchup I thought. Neither team can play one ounce of defense. If either one did they would win by 20. Perry is very deep and Woolum and turner played great off the bench.
Paparazzi Wrote:This was a pretty even matchup I thought. Neither team can play one ounce of defense. If either one did they would win by 20. Perry is very deep and Woolum and turner played great off the bench.

I have noticed that has been happening in alot of boys and girls games. Some high scoring games lately.
What is the latest word on the Perry players?
Brother Cecil Wrote:What is the latest word on the Perry players?

It's the KHSAA. So I'm sure they will file a injunction and be eligible after Christmas break.
That will be good news for Perry they have a deep team already!
I was at tonight's game and they have to be two of the top teams in the region! Knott has to be figured into the equation also along with several others!
Brother Cecil Wrote:That will be good news for Perry they have a deep team already!
I agree. Also adding that much size will make them one of the bigger teams in the state.
Both of Cordias loses are by 4pts and both were on the road vs good teams. As Cordia molds into a team and if Perry gets the two big guys eligible this could easily have been a preview of the region title game.
I hope the two boys do get elidigible but the khsaa has already issued their final ruling. The only way they can get elidigible is by injunction and from what I know of the situation that will be a stretch. It's not just the khsaa it's the federal govt. you can't win the war against the khsaa they will get you in the end. The best deal those kids can do is head to Wesley Christian academy. They can play there.
These 2 teams cannot play with Knott. If the 2 bigs don't get eligible, this is Knott's region.
Dr.Basketball Wrote:These 2 teams cannot play with Knott. If the 2 bigs don't get eligible, this is Knott's region.

Knott didn't get out of their district last year and will be lucky to this year.
Brother Cecil Wrote:That will be good news for Perry they have a deep team already!

Is good news alright! What it does is put players like Woolum, Caudill, Cornett, Hill, Neace, Turner and Noah Caudill a little farther down the bench! Boys that came up playing in the perry co school system! They get to sit and cheerlead two africans that could care less about perry co central high school!!!
I watched the game on Tv, looks to me like they were play 5 on 5 at the city courts, no defense! An one on one most of the game an maybe one pass an jack a shot up entertaining, but a recipe for a loss
The Region is very weak and there is no clear cut favorite. Its wide open there is 3 or 4 teams that can win the 14th
Perry appears to be a streaky offensive team that doesn't control tempo at all. They were up double digits last night and playing like they were down double digits. Cordia appears to be typical Cordia, run and gun. However, that style of play fits Cordia a lot better than Perry. Hoskins needs to figure this out quickly.
How did Back play last night?
The_Rock Wrote:How did Back play last night?

Back played well as did the entire team. The issue was game management. When you are up double digits you can be more selective with your shots and offensive sets. Instead, Perry got into a track meet and it just about cost them the game.
I will answer some of these questions for you guys. The two transfers will not be eligible period. Nothing against them but I'm glad for our local kids. Noah will get in the basketball groove soon. He didn't have a good night but he will soon. And hitter you are right. I am embarrassed by the defense that both teams played. The coaches should be embarrassed.
dore20 Wrote:I'm not sure about Cordia. A few of the players left when Rod left. PCC is still waiting on the two big guys from jbs to get eligible.

He's still working there though right?
Buford T Justice Wrote:I hope the two boys do get elidigible but the khsaa has already issued their final ruling. The only way they can get elidigible is by injunction and from what I know of the situation that will be a stretch. It's not just the khsaa it's the federal govt. you can't win the war against the khsaa they will get you in the end. The best deal those kids can do is head to Wesley Christian academy. They can play there.
curious to know where you got your information because I talked to the boys foster dad on Tuesday night and he said that the khsaa had 12 more days to give there final ruling then they could go to court. I think they will get an injunction and be able to play because to get an injunction all you have to prove is that it would hurt the boys in any way and they would grant an injunction
The JBS boys were never eligible at JBS, so they have no chance to be eligible this year. They played illegally at JBS. They will definitely have to sit out the rest of this year. From what I here, their visa's are not even good, don't even know how they are even in school.
But that is how Perry County rolls.