Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt and JBS
This game is at JBS who will win? Im going to have to say JBS. Any more predictions?
JBS 73 Breathitt 69

** I think JBS will win this one at Grady Nutt, but Breathitt will play it close.
I say jbs by 5-10 points. When is this game?
Breathitt, Clark is due a selfish game and this don't bode well for JBS.
JBS by 2.
Im gonna take Breathitt by 5 in this one, for the simple fact that JBS has been playing bad recently. They lost by 3 to Perry Central, and Breathitt is a much stronger team than PCC...so Ill have to take Breathitt unless JBS really "stepps" up.
Jbs
Breathitt by 8...Collins will have trouble with Smith IMO
breathitt
Breathitt by 10. Breathitt will play pressure defense and Stepp and Stepp will be shut down.
Survivor Wrote:Breathitt by 10. Breathitt will play pressure defense and Stepp and Stepp will be shut down.
We'll see.
Breathitt by 3
JBS by 18. Breathitt has played a weak sched. this year. They are over rated.
im going to take breathitt in this one. I have not seen breathitt play but i have heard of an inside game with them? I heard they could shoot lights out to? But jbs cannot guard an inside game they have a lot of problems with their post defense. So i am going to say breathitt by 4...Those inside shots will open a lot of shots around the perimeter as well..
konan Wrote:im going to take breathitt in this one. I have not seen breathitt play but i have heard of an inside game with them? I heard they could shoot lights out to? But jbs cannot guard an inside game they have a lot of problems with their post defense. So i am going to say breathitt by 4...Those inside shots will open a lot of shots around the perimeter as well..

jbs struggles with their post and perimeter defense.
but, jbs should win this one if they don't play selfish.
Breathitt has a very good team this year and are the current region leaders in rankings on KHSAA, this one will be close, i'll take breathitt by 3.
JBS by 15.
Id say Clark Stepp will have a good game but Clint Stepp wont. Clint Stepp is way overrated.
Jbs
Arbys Man Wrote:Id say Clark Stepp will have a good game but Clint Stepp wont. Clint Stepp is way overrated.

How can you state that Clint is overrated and not Clark? I have watched Clark and he is out of position. He should be a point guard and there offense is.....everyone spread out and let Clark try to take it to the basket. Also, when he does take it he usually shoots with his right hand. OVERRATED.
JustTrying Wrote:How can you state that Clint is overrated and not Clark? I have watched Clark and he is out of position. He should be a point guard and there offense is.....everyone spread out and let Clark try to take it to the basket. Also, when he does take it he usually shoots with his right hand. OVERRATED.
I know thats why I said CLINT and not Clark.
Do you know who is the younger and who is the older? Clint doesn't even start.
JustTrying Wrote:Do you know who is the younger and who is the older? Clint doesn't even start.
I dont know that stuff. All I know is Clark is the goodone
Have you watched him or do you believe what you read on here?
Ive watched like 1 quarter of him playing.
thank you. I'm finished here.
Your saying Clint is better than Clark? lol
No I am not. Neither are that great. Tate Cox is better than both of them and if his last name was Stepp....you would have heard of him, I'm sure.
Well I think Clint Stepp is the best. He has one spot on the floor, which he goes to and stands and waits for some one to work the ball to him. Upon recieving the ball he shoots it. If JBS is lucky[this is done on a scale of luck, from 1 to 5,] he hits a three and every one claps and he is through untill it is time for him to get on his spot again. He don't play defense.
Should be a good game