Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central @ Clay County 12-06-16
Thoughts and predictions :popcorn:
Tough game for this young Clay County team. :popcorn:

Perry County Central 82
Clay County 60
With a starting line up of 2 juniors and 3 seniors all of which are hold backs with the exception of Hinkle, and not sure he isn't. Why is youth always a excuse going into a tough game?
I would say the young comes from experience. Will is the only one with any real varsity experience. Sugar Bear played some last year with a small role. I would not count the Tigers out, especially with the game at home.
There's no place like HOME!!! You can never count the Tigers out in Bobby Keith Gymnasium!
The Tigers are very inexperienced. Although, they start 2 Juniors and 3 Seniors, from those 5 plus the 2 Freshmen that serve as the 6th and 7th man, only Sexton and Gabbard have big time Varsity experience. Sams has some Varsity experience but not since his Sophomore year. Perry Central's top 6 played quite a bit of Varsity last year and they are one of the top teams in the 14th region. It will be a tough game even though at home for the "inexperienced" Tigers. I'd say after Christmas, then we can quit the inexperienced talk because after about 10 or 12 games then they should have all the jitters out of them.
Tigers by 15...:rockon:
Clay by 10 if Perry does not improve. Tobler can not stand out front and dribble the basketball and jack up 3s. Perry should be trying to find a point guard somewhere in the mix.
We got robbed...Confusednicker:
Fun game to watch...Tobler is a man child...:wieghts:
CC got to play Hall and Rogers more, neither saw the floor in the second half
Curry is gonna be a beast, very fun to watch...I think before its all said and done CC will see their 6th straight regional final..:betterthanexpected:
I thought Clay played pretty well, Perry was just the better team. Perry plays hard on both ends of the floor. Their press caused Clay to turn the ball over a lot. I liked the fact that Clay didn't quit when they were down 20.
Perry will get better and be a contender in the 14th
Count Wrote:We got robbed...Confusednicker:
Fun game to watch...Tobler is a man child...:wieghts:
CC got to play Hall and Rogers more, neither saw the floor in the second half
Curry is gonna be a beast, very fun to watch...I think before its all said and done CC will see their 6th straight regional final..:betterthanexpected:

Tobler was a man child LAST year!!
Does anyone have know anything about the big white kid on PCCs bench, he looked to be around 6'10".