Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry central vs buckhorn
Halftime buckhorn up 26-19. Perrys coaching is terrible. Robles ran the point most of the first half and shot 3 threes. Terrible. And Thacker and Fugate need to quit officiating if that's thebeast they can do. Both haves missed calls both ways
Woman behind me yells out for tobler to go back to Africa after he made a shot. This is terrible to yell this at anyone especially a kid
hitter Wrote:Woman behind me yells out for tobler to go back to Africa after he made a shot. This is terrible to yell this at anyone especially a kid

That's horrible! I hope someone around her told where to stick it.
The 54th District is the WEAKEST its EVER BEEN.....Perry coaching is about as bad as it gets period. If Perry Central is the favorite then the REGION is very WEAK, Hard to watch. Right Now to me Leslie is the favorite to win the district.
Are the 2 big boys playing for Perry?
Perry is a great team give them time
A tale of two halves.
Perry looks like they want to win with jumpers again this year.
Tobler looked impressive when they had him guarding ball handlers.
Buckhorn looks to be as scrappy and hard-nosed as they always are.
the two big boys are not playing and it was a tale of two halfs. in the first half tobler was running the point and shooting threes but in the second they went down low a couple of times and perry heated up from outside. I think perry is the best team in the 54th but not the region right now, cordia probably is but once perry gets the two big boys eligible then everybody cant triple team tobler and three big men will be hard to stop
Tobler is their best ball handler and best big man.
He doesn't need to take the long jumpers, but I have no problem with him running the point.
If Iggy and Prince end up playing, Tobler will be the full-time PG.
Buckhorn plays so hard .
Thought they might pull out a win
Lol all I know is they need to tell the guy that ran out bangin on his chest to stop.
Wasn't really expecting it where they lost so much, but I think Buckhorn can be right back in the thick of things come March. John Noble is one of the best coaches around, if not THE best. Gets the maximum amount of effort and talent out of all his kids.
The Chief Wrote:Wasn't really expecting it where they lost so much, but I think Buckhorn can be right back in the thick of things come March. John Noble is one of the best coaches around, if not THE best. Gets the maximum amount of effort and talent out of all his kids.

He is the best imo. Ever since PCC got rid of Big Al i have said they should hire him. Instead we get stuck with coaches who are nowhere near as good.