Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia 76 Bourbon Co 73 3 OT
Congrats to Josh Hurt and his Lions on his 1st win as Head Coach!
[Image:

]

ole fatpat heard lotts creek pulled out a big win last night on the Bourbys. Reckon those bolz were 8-21 last season, not bad.

#whereweatonthegym More mash taters please!!!
Good win on the road in the 10th region for the Lions.
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

ole fatpat heard lotts creek pulled out a big win last night on the Bourbys. Reckon those bolz were 8-21 last season, not bad.

#whereweatonthegym More mash taters please!!!

I know exactly what you mean everybody can't have a sterling 11-14 record like knott co had last year. Btw cordia is still without oumar keta.
Buford T Justice Wrote:I know exactly what you mean everybody can't have a sterling 11-14 record like knott co had last year. Btw cordia is still without oumar keta.

Wow, if your using last years stats add 5pts and 4 rebounds big deal. :biglmao:
Wasn't Keita playing hurt all last year?
Regardless, congrats to the Cordia product getting his first win at his school.
Nice win for the Lions
Yes he had surgery in November on his foot he broke in AAU he had 2 screws put in his foot. He should not even have played last year but he is extremely strong willed and wanted to play. The doctor said it would not injure it further it was just weak. He could not jump at all. If you looked at his leg one was half the size of the other. He has worked very hard in the weight room to get his sterngth back. Any one of these clowns in the 14th that say Oumar keta can't play is an imbecile. Maybe he did average 5 and 4 last season. But he is an imposing force in the lane. The year before when he wasn't hurt he averaged 11 points and 11 rebounds as a freshman. Oumar can start for any team in the state you hear these clowns on here say you base their ranking on performance not potential. That is what is wrong with basketball in the mountains. These coaches stack up on cupcakes and average 25 ppg and wonder why Uk ain't calling. Well news flash when credible orgiznations such as ESPN evaluate you and give you a 4 star ranking I think they know probably more about talent than some joke newspaper in the mountains or a group of good ol boy coaches that wants to give billy bob a top ranking. Now whether Oumar is that good or not that is beside the point cats pause has him ranked 9 in the 14th and ESPN has him number 1 in the state and a 4 star player the 14th must be loaded with talent this year. This looks like the year the 14th will finally bring home the big hardware lol.
Buford T Justice Wrote:Yes he had surgery in November on his foot he broke in AAU he had 2 screws put in his foot. He should not even have played last year but he is extremely strong willed and wanted to play. The doctor said it would not injure it further it was just weak. He could not jump at all. If you looked at his leg one was half the size of the other. He has worked very hard in the weight room to get his sterngth back. Any one of these clowns in the 14th that say Oumar keta can't play is an imbecile. Maybe he did average 5 and 4 last season. But he is an imposing force in the lane. The year before when he wasn't hurt he averaged 11 points and 11 rebounds as a freshman. Oumar can start for any team in the state you hear these clowns on here say you base their ranking on performance not potential. That is what is wrong with basketball in the mountains. These coaches stack up on cupcakes and average 25 ppg and wonder why Uk ain't calling. Well news flash when credible orgiznations such as ESPN evaluate you and give you a 4 star ranking I think they know probably more about talent than some joke newspaper in the mountains or a group of good ol boy coaches that wants to give billy bob a top ranking. Now whether Oumar is that good or not that is beside the point cats pause has him ranked 9 in the 14th and ESPN has him number 1 in the state and a 4 star player the 14th must be loaded with talent this year. This looks like the year the 14th will finally bring home the big hardware lol.

You shouldn't have to put up with all the dumb hillbillies around you. I'd just move to western Kentucky or somewhere where they appreciate your analysis and don't base rankings on what players actually did during the season. Summer all-star ball where they have all that great coaching and defensive game planning tells you a lot more - even clowns know that.
Oumer is a great kid. I got to know him this summer while my youngest played with louisville magic. We played on younger team but traveled to alot same tournys. Oumer is not a 4 star recruit right now but has the body to get there. I hope he does. DAndre Reed played a few tournys with us this summer but left us after Rhodes got let go. Is he still at cordia? Athletic kid but still raw
Buford T Justice Wrote:Yes he had surgery in November on his foot he broke in AAU he had 2 screws put in his foot. He should not even have played last year but he is extremely strong willed and wanted to play. The doctor said it would not injure it further it was just weak. He could not jump at all. If you looked at his leg one was half the size of the other. He has worked very hard in the weight room to get his sterngth back. Any one of these clowns in the 14th that say Oumar keta can't play is an imbecile. Maybe he did average 5 and 4 last season. But he is an imposing force in the lane. The year before when he wasn't hurt he averaged 11 points and 11 rebounds as a freshman. Oumar can start for any team in the state you hear these clowns on here say you base their ranking on performance not potential. That is what is wrong with basketball in the mountains. These coaches stack up on cupcakes and average 25 ppg and wonder why Uk ain't calling. Well news flash when credible orgiznations such as ESPN evaluate you and give you a 4 star ranking I think they know probably more about talent than some joke newspaper in the mountains or a group of good ol boy coaches that wants to give billy bob a top ranking. Now whether Oumar is that good or not that is beside the point cats pause has him ranked 9 in the 14th and ESPN has him number 1 in the state and a 4 star player the 14th must be loaded with talent this year. This looks like the year the 14th will finally bring home the big hardware lol.

WOW!!! What did that cost the tax payers of Knott Co.
Not a damn dime!
Buford T Justice Wrote:Oumar can start for any team in the state you hear these clowns on here say you base their ranking on performance not potential. That is what is wrong with basketball in the mountains. These coaches stack up on cupcakes and average 25 ppg and wonder why Uk ain't calling. Well news flash when credible orgiznations such as ESPN evaluate you and give you a 4 star ranking I think they know probably more about talent than some joke newspaper in the mountains or a group of good ol boy coaches that wants to give billy bob a top ranking. Now whether Oumar is that good or not that is beside the point cats pause has him ranked 9 in the 14th and ESPN has him number 1 in the state and a 4 star player the 14th must be loaded with talent this year. This looks like the year the 14th will finally bring home the big hardware lol.

When people start with the name calling I always like to look back and see how it played out...