Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps @ Shelby Valley
Opening game for Phelps and first competitive game for SV, thoughts on how this one goes?
Should be close. Phelps by 5.
Not seen either play, I have heard that one of Phelps players is injured and won't get to play. I will take Shelby Valley at home by 15.
Hornets by 10
78-51 Valley,freshman Cody Potter had 28pts
Rivals Wrote:78-51 Valley,freshman Cody Potter had 28pts

Where is this kid from?
I thought SV was supposed to be down this year?
Warthog Wrote:Where is this kid from?

Played Middle school ball at Johns Creek , very long and good 3 point shooter
Shelby Valley going to play anyone
basketball101 Wrote:Shelby Valley going to play anyone

Valley should have a easy road until Dec 13th when the take on Johnson Central.
basketball101 Wrote:Shelby Valley going to play anyone

Shelby Valley plays an incredibly weak schedule, so far they have beat 2 teams that will finish last in their district and play another last finisher tonight.
Hilltopper Wrote:Shelby Valley plays an incredibly weak schedule, so far they have beat 2 teams that will finish last in their district and play another last finisher tonight.

Nothing wrong with playing a weak schedule with such a young and inexperienced team in my opinion. They obviously have no choice but to play Piarist unfortunately. It's funny that Pikeville opens with 3 of the same opponents as SV yet nobody is on here crying about how weak their schedule is.
EKY Wrote:Not seen either play, I have heard that one of Phelps players is injured and won't get to play. I will take Shelby Valley at home by 15.

Who is injured for Phelps?
Motley Wrote:Nothing wrong with playing a weak schedule with such a young and inexperienced team in my opinion. They obviously have no choice but to play Piarist unfortunately. It's funny that Pikeville opens with 3 of the same opponents as SV yet nobody is on here crying about how weak their schedule is.

I see you still have a man crush on Pikeville..