Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huntington High VS Scott County Game II predictions
Who wins this one? In the Mountain state this time.
Huntington by 19!
Huntington will get this one due to they are back at home and riding on frustration from OJ's trouble from getting suspended.
I say Scott Co by 2 pts.
Im going with SC in about the same outcome as last game.

I would really like to go watch this game!:popcorn:
I'm pulling for Scott county. Should be a good one.
I am also rooting for Scott County. Hope they can pull it off again.
It would really surprise me if Scott Co won again, but IMO they won't.

HHS--83
SCHS-70
IMO, Scott Co. can't pull it off again.. HH by 10+
When is this game?
HH by 17
Scott County by 5
Considering Scott Co. beat them with O.J. playing, I would see no reason why they shouldn't be able to beat HH without OJ since he won't be playing in this one. However, Patrick Patterson did say they will not lose to them the second time they play so who knows.
hunigton high in this one... scott co caught them off guard last time..
I'll bet that the suspension changes by the time this game rolls around, OJ plays. I picked Scott County the first time around, but I gotta go with HHS this time. This time Scott County will be the ones goin into hostel territory, makes a big difference in games like this. But then again you never know, Scott County may take 3,000 fans. Should be another excitin game. My prediction may change before gametime, just depends on whether or not the superintendent sticks with his decision of the 14 day suspension for OJ.
Huntington high
HH didn't play their best at Scott Co., and now you have the payback factor and the home advantage for HH. Also, I'm sure the HH coaching staff will have realized what they didn't do right at SC. So, although I'll be rooting for Scott Co., they won't likely win it. Prediction: If OJ were playing I'd say HH by 15+. Without OJ, I'll say HH by 10+.
I would say Hunington High by atleast 15. There is no way they will have as bad of a shooting night as they had last game again.
It's probably too much to hope for, but i'd love to see Scott County win again..
Hunington High by 10.
Hopefully Scott Co., but it will be tough to do it again.
HH 87
SC 78
i hope scott county but its not going to happen because oj and patrick will be mad about what happen the first time they meet. so that means BLOWOUT HUNINGTON WINS BIG
Scott Co will get a dose of WV officiating in this one.
Huntington High by 10+
57th crazer Wrote:i hope scott county but its not going to happen because oj and patrick will be mad about what happen the first time they meet. so that means BLOWOUT HUNINGTON WINS BIG

Mayo will still be suspended for this game.
I will have to go with Scott county this game.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Scott Co will get a dose of WV officiating in this one.
Huntington High by 10+
Fox Sports the bad thing about WVA officials is that they are against Huntington big time this year.They might lean on helping Scott County.
SC because oj is out
HH by 10+ .. Payback
I think HHS will do better in this one.. Patterson needs more touches.. Still Scott is tough.. Could go either way.. I really don't know who to go with.. I'll say HHS by 6
Since OJ isn't playing, Patterson will have a great game.