Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County vs. Magoffin County Updates
Anyone got the final score and any stats for this game?
I was there but don't have any concrete stats. Magoffin won by 18-20, somewhere in there.
No suprise here. Knew it would be a blowout. Congrats MC. Is it true Chaffins is no longer playing for LC? ANY INFO????
Congrats MC
Well LC hung in again the first half and fell apart the 2nd half.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Stinger57 Wrote:No suprise here. Knew it would be a blowout. Congrats MC. Is it true Chaffins is no longer playing for LC? ANY INFO????
true no info
Bree Frazier is fast as lightning. Not the best shooter I've saw, but fast ball handler.
The Fan Wrote:true no info
so she really quit? wow didnt see this coming!
Stinger57 Wrote:so she really quit? wow didnt see this coming!

The scuttle butt last night from all the fans I was around was that she was really given a raw deal.
Stinger57 Wrote:so she really quit? wow didnt see this coming!

One person told me that Chaffins and some other players got in trouble for something, what I don't know, but anyhow, I guess they were in on it together. Some of the players had to set out for 2 games and some of them had to set out for 4 games. But because Chaffins parents and the coach had words, she was told to clean out her locker she was through. The feeling was he took the spite for the parents out on the child. How sad. That surprised me from that coach. I thought he had more integrity than that. The girl is not responsible for what the parents do.
msmagoffin2 Wrote:One person told me that Chaffins and some other players got in trouble for something, what I don't know, but anyhow, I guess they were in on it together. Some of the players had to set out for 2 games and some of them had to set out for 4 games. But because Chaffins parents and the coach had words, she was told to clean out her locker she was through. The feeling was he took the spite for the parents out on the child. How sad. That surprised me from that coach. I thought he had more integrity than that. The girl is not responsible for what the parents do.

I'm sure there is a lot more to the story than what we all think we know. I was told what happened by one of the coaches but I don't think it should be posted for everyone to see. Coach IMO did the right thing. Maybe it will all come out but for now it needs to stay in house.
I wonder if she'll be at LC next year after all this??
Good Point eaglehoops
msmagoffin2 Wrote:One person told me that Chaffins and some other players got in trouble for something, what I don't know, but anyhow, I guess they were in on it together. Some of the players had to set out for 2 games and some of them had to set out for 4 games. But because Chaffins parents and the coach had words, she was told to clean out her locker she was through. The feeling was he took the spite for the parents out on the child. How sad. That surprised me from that coach. I thought he had more integrity than that. The girl is not responsible for what the parents do.

Well to start with you need to besure you get you facts straight before you talk she was not kicked off the team her parents made he quite for her mistake.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Well to start with you need to besure you get you facts straight before you talk she was not kicked off the team her parents made he quite for her mistake.
not what i heard
i cant see holbrook doing anything like that....if she is no longer on the team it was either her doing or for very good reason...holbrook wont kick somebody off the team for nothing, especially for something a parent does...thats rediculus.
Magoffin Co. is AWSOME