Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
54th District Draw
Hazard vs Leslie
Perry vs Buckhorn
WOW!!! I can't believe that Hazard and PCC didn't draw each other for like the 1000th time. LOL I demand a redraw!! Smile
Leslie should beat Hazard and Buckhorn over PCC
For how weak this region is, Perry and Hazard is guarnteed to get to regional tournament. Leslie County constantly plays aggressive and they have one of the best point guards in the mountains, which could spell trouble for Hazard. Hazard has their all guard lineup which includes Justin Hicks who will shoot 20 threes before halftime and throw one up just as soon as he crosses the center line (it works though). Perry has one of the most underrated players in the region in Jason Kelly going against one of the region's best big men from Buckhorn in Zach Gay. That will be a battle. My predictions are Hazard and PCC both winning but not without a fight.
JBS Fan Wrote:Leslie should beat Hazard and Buckhorn over PCC
you just need to quit posting stuff on here, coz u dont make any sense to me, i thought PCC was supposed to lose by like 15 against JBS.

Leslie lost to hazard by like 21, I'll take Hazard over Leslie, buckhorn and PCC game will be good coz Buckhorn is a very under rated team.
JBS Fan Wrote:Leslie should beat Hazard and Buckhorn over PCC

wow....just give it up. JBS LOST!!!!! Ok? How hard is that....theyre gonna lose again. JBS lost to PCC by three and Hazard by 16....Hazard beat leslie by 21. Hazard will beat leslie, and JBS again, and I think Buckhorn should upset PCC...but idk they did beat the "#1" JBS team...hehe
hazard over leslie by alot
but perry and buckhorn will be a good game and be fault to the end
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:you just need to quit posting stuff on here, coz u dont make any sense to me, i thought PCC was supposed to lose by like 15 against JBS.

Leslie lost to hazard by like 21, I'll take Hazard over Leslie, buckhorn and PCC game will be good coz Buckhorn is a very under rated team.

dont worry, he doesnt make much sense in any post lol
I think both of these games will be great...LC is deff not a team to lookover bc they jus beat PCC the other night and they are a tough team with a good back court but I'll still go with Hazard.........Buckhorn and PCC should be a good game Kelly vs Gay on the inside, Blank and Mullins hittin their shots and Bailey and Amis hittin theirs should be a very intresting game i'll say PCC in a close one...Cant wait to watch these games!
Where is the 54th district held at this year????
MVP2 Wrote:Where is the 54th district held at this year????

I believe it's at PCC.
Hazard and PCC
Hazard and PCC
I think Hazard will win and it is a toss up between Buckhorn and PCC
Leslie and PCC
Wow, it is surprising that Hazard and PCC didnt draw each other again.
First time in 31 years the 2 Perry County school did not draw each other. Congrats to the person who drew for either team.
First time in 31 years the 2 Perry County school did not draw each other. Congrats to the person who drew for either team. They should get a raise or sumin.
Woo Wee Wrote:First time in 31 years the 2 Perry County school did not draw each other. Congrats to the person who drew for either team. They should get a raise or sumin.

A dude Buckhorn is in Perry County.
I'll take Buckhorn by 4 over Perry. Hazard should win easily, but you never know when tourny time rolls around.
i feel an upset in the buckhorn pcc game!
konan Wrote:i feel an upset in the buckhorn pcc game!
I took PCC over JBS.
Woo Wee Wrote:First time in 31 years the 2 Perry County school did not draw each other. Congrats to the person who drew for either team. They should get a raise or sumin.

No matter what a Perry County school will play each other no matter what, whether it's PCC/HHS, PCC/BHS, or BHS/HHS. One of those scenarios will always happen in a 4 team district. Two seats and all 3 Perry County schools can't go. I do know what your saying though about Buckhorn, they are like a county of their own.
Leslie will be ready to play. They always play hard every game. They especially play good in games that matter the most. Hazard beat Leslie by 19 in their first meeting. Leslie also played very bad that game. Howard who is averaging over 15 a game just had one point in that game and Roberts averaging a little over 11 a game just had one point. You take those averages and put them onto the score Leslie would have one. Their shots just never fell that game. I will take Leslie by 5. They will out work the Bulldogs and win this game. As bas as i hate to say it Hazard just ain't going to get the calls in this one. Perry Central usually wins at Perry Central, and they don't want to face Hazard in the region so therefore Hazard won't get the best of the calls. IMO.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:I believe it's at PCC.

well i was gonna go with hazard beating leslie, and buckhorn beating pcc, but if the games r held at pcc, then i think i have to say pcc will beat buckhorn, simply because the refs come out of hazard and no matter how good they will try to call its seeded deep down in their conscience that they will want pcc to win so weather they mean to or not they will make the majority of calls for pcc. unless they bring some from a different region. but as long as the refs r comin from out of hazard, imo, no school around is gonna get a fair shake when they play hazard and pcc. and i'm not sayin these teams r not good, they r and now sinse JBS fan has made an *** out of themselves i'm glad these 2 teams beat jbs, if it wasn't for JBS fan, i would have been all for jbs, but my God, i really can't stand him.
GoldenHands10 Wrote:Leslie will be ready to play. They always play hard every game. They especially play good in games that matter the most. Hazard beat Leslie by 19 in their first meeting. Leslie also played very bad that game. Howard who is averaging over 15 a game just had one point in that game and Roberts averaging a little over 11 a game just had one point. You take those averages and put them onto the score Leslie would have one. Their shots just never fell that game. I will take Leslie by 5. They will out work the Bulldogs and win this game. As bas as i hate to say it Hazard just ain't going to get the calls in this one. Perry Central usually wins at Perry Central, and they don't want to face Hazard in the region so therefore Hazard won't get the best of the calls. IMO.

That's the most rediculous post ever. Hazard would have to have a complete breakdown to lose this game. Howard had one point because of the defense he faced and you will see the same in this one. One thing to keep in mind also is that Hicks had 26 in the first game and I don't believe he made one three. What if he gets his 3 or 4 that he normally gets? You lose by 30.:rockon: