Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tilghman 35 LaRue Co 13 Final
LaRue Co. not a slouch by any means. With a few breaks and more speed, could have gone their way.
Congrats to PT
Started out a bit rough with some unnecessary fouls, but managed to take care of business.
Is PT peaking or is this fool's gold?
If PT gets time to throw - they have developed some receivers who can burn you. Defense is still a work in progress. If not for the incessant penalties, PT would have put up 2-3 more TDs.
I think they might have a shot against e town. But then again I thot so last year too
A lot of people were in a hurry to trash PT this year after the first couple of games, and bash the new coaching staff as well. They have drawn a lot of criticism and skepticism due to Wyatt being on staff but some people need to take a long look in the mirror and realize they are bashing a group of kids just because of their contempt of an assistant coach?????

What most didn't realize is that PT only returned --4-- players with ANY varsity playing time. They literally started the season with a jv squad, and it would not have mattered if they had Nick Saban as a head coach.
They are still young, and small, but this group has came a loooonnnnggg way from where they were at the first of the season.
They have a great RB Alec Gold; some outstanding WR's in Harmon, Watkins and Smith; QB Dalton Ferrell who has thrown around 2500 yards, and a couple of very good DL's Orr and McCoy.
Where this season ends? Not sure, but they could surprise a few people.
This groups growth has impressed me whenever that comes, and I see a positive future under Coach Barber.

Go Big Blue
Truebluefan 4Life