Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UofL Notice of Allegations relased
NCAA charges UofL with four Level I violations - the highest level - and cites Louisville coach Rick Pitino with failure to monitor. The allegations do not include any charges for lack of institutional or head coach control, two of the most severe penalties in the NCAA rules.

http://www.courier-journal.com/story/spo.../91603198/
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Eric Crawford is reporting that the NOA details 14 strip shows, 11 sex acts, and two declined sex acts

The NCAA alleges that McGee, a former graduate assistant coach and director of basketball operations, provided impermissible benefits “in the form of adult entertainment, sex acts and/or cash at Billy Minardi Hall . . . or hotels to at least 17 then men’s basketball prospective and/or current student-athletes, two then nonscholastic men’s basketball coaches and one then men’s basketball prospective student-athletes’s friend. The value of the impermissible inducements, offers and/or extra benefits was at least $5,400.”
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Eric Crawford is reporting that the NOA details 14 strip shows, 11 sex acts, and two declined sex acts

The NCAA alleges that McGee, a former graduate assistant coach and director of basketball operations, provided impermissible benefits “in the form of adult entertainment, sex acts and/or cash at Billy Minardi Hall . . . or hotels to at least 17 then men’s basketball prospective and/or current student-athletes, two then nonscholastic men’s basketball coaches and one then men’s basketball prospective student-athletes’s friend. The value of the impermissible inducements, offers and/or extra benefits was at least $5,400.”

That seems like a textbook definition of lack of institutional control. Ridiculous they're gonna get away with this with just a self-imposed post season ban.