Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Lynn Camp 10/21/16
Thoughts and predictions :popcorn:

Lynn Camp 6-3
Williamsburg 4-4
Williamsburg 35-14
Should be one of the best games of the night. I'll take the 'Burg by 12.
Williamsburg is right on target this year with my predictions. Confusederiously: with that said...

Williamsburg 49
Lynn Camp 21
Williamsburg 38-20
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Strength of schedule pays off for the Jackets and they put the touches on a get turn around of their season.

Jackets 42
Wildcats 18
28-14 Williamsburg!
24-14 Wburg
Jackets by 24
Senior Night for the Wildcats!! Picking the upset here!!

Lynn Camp - 28

Williamsburg - 27
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Serious question here. What's the current order of standings in this district? If I look at the brackets, it seems like Pikeville (barring any major upset Friday) would be facing Lynn Camp in first round of the playoffs, correct?
PHSForever Wrote:Serious question here. What's the current order of standings in this district? If I look at the brackets, it seems like Pikeville (barring any major upset Friday) would be facing Lynn Camp in first round of the playoffs, correct?

Correct Confusederiously:........................................I Think
Correct
Williamsburg - 34

Lynn Camp - 20
Williamsburg finishes #1 with the Campers #4. Dragons and Pineville play for the two spot on Friday.
Hope the Burg doesn't sleep on the Campers this week and stay focused. Young team and could have a chance to overlook this game Friday? Stay focused Jackets and beat the Campers!!
No offense but anyone who has seen LC play knows their weakest part of their team is pass D so I look for Burg to roll up the points.
You're right. They've struggled against the pass this year. There secondary is small and young. They start 3 freshman on it.
Williamsburg starts two freshmen receivers to match up with Campers freshmen
Williamsburg will win in a rout.
Burg fever is back :devilflam
Wburg 45
Campers 12
Burg 42-6
Burg by 21. Burg rise back to the top is gaining momentum and will be at full steam very soon. Love the way they go about it with their scheduling.
jetpilot Wrote:Burg by 21. Burg rise back to the top is gaining momentum and will be at full steam very soon. Love the way they go about it with their scheduling.
I really hope they can maintain this schedule next year, but several contracts run out and next years team will be better...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Williamsburg 46 Lynn Camp 28