• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 54 Lawrence County 51
Final, wow.
It was a great game.
Congrats SC
woo... go cards
Congrats Lady Cards
wow great win
Whats wrong with LC? I heard it through one of the players they were having some internal problems. They will be fine though. This sounded like a great game, SC is gonna be a tough team to beat come tourney time. Congrats ladies on the big win!:Clap:
Big win for Coach Harmon and the Lady Cards..this team could find themselves playing in the "Expo " come regionals....
Congrats S.C. on the win!!!
BondJamesBond Wrote:Big win for Coach Harmon and the Lady Cards..this team could find themselves playing in the "Expo " come regionals....

Not to take anything away from the cards...but LC was playing without 3 of their starters and still cards only won by 3.....Congrats to the cards but the 3 starters would have made a difference
ruderic1 Wrote:Not to take anything away from the cards...but LC was playing without 3 of their starters and still cards only won by 3.....Congrats to the cards but the 3 starters would have made a difference

Cards only lost by 3 on LC's court. It was a great game to watch, with all 3 starters playing. Last night was definetly an off night for SC. They shot a whoppin' 30%, couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. SC has improved tremendously. They played well with Paintsville. Magoffin and Jc are remaining on the schedule,so we'll see how well they play with them. No matter the outcome, SC will be tough to beat tourney time.
WOW! Clean sweep for the Cards. Congrats!
cards_athlete Wrote:Cards only lost by 3 on LC's court. It was a great game to watch, with all 3 starters playing. Last night was definetly an off night for SC. They shot a whoppin' 30%, couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. SC has improved tremendously. They played well with Paintsville. Magoffin and Jc are remaining on the schedule,so we'll see how well they play with them. No matter the outcome, SC will be tough to beat tourney time.

we shall see but as for now gratz on the W:rockon:
cards_athlete Wrote:Cards only lost by 3 on LC's court. It was a great game to watch, with all 3 starters playing. Last night was definetly an off night for SC. They shot a whoppin' 30%, couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. SC has improved tremendously. They played well with Paintsville. Magoffin and Jc are remaining on the schedule,so we'll see how well they play with them. No matter the outcome, SC will be tough to beat tourney time.
I agree totally the Cards played their hearts out and deserved this win on a silver platter.
I was proud of LC for hanging in there throughout the whole game. Not only were they without 3 starters but also without their head coach :coach: . Hang in there girls things will get better:letsfight . GO DAWGS!!
Congrats SC
I think SC rocked that game out loud! Brittni McCoy was awesome, and Ashley Sumpter is doing great as center. They have a strong team this year && I think they'll go VERY far!
Without three starters on the floor Sheldon clark should have won.Next game will be completely different,,,just wait and see!!!Good job by the Lady Cardinals!!
WOW.....wouldn't have predicted this....Congrats Lady Cards.
Didn't LC lose to Paintsville also.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Without three starters on the floor Sheldon clark should have won.Next game will be completely different,,,just wait and see!!!Good job by the Lady Cardinals!!

Not "completely" different. Remember Old School, the first games score was by a margin of 3.(on Dawgs home floor):Clap:
Yeah---Paintsville beat LC at LC----was a very close game as I recall
Great game by both teams! LC played a great game given they had no head coach there and 3 starters were on the bench... Cards played a great game and deserved the win.
The Cardinals deserved this win, it's a fact they played a better game with or without LC's players or head Coach the Cardinals played better and WON....GO CARDS..
Where were the 3 stsrters, did the flu hit L.C. very hard. Is coach Holbrook still sick
cards_athlete Wrote:Not "completely" different. Remember Old School, the first games score was by a margin of 3.(on Dawgs home floor):Clap:
Yea your right cards athlete,,my bad.