Fumble Fairview. Paintsville recovers.
1st play KP breaks 40yds for TD
14-0 4:29 left in first quarter
E's Army Wrote:Mary's little lamb is waiting for Tigers

:dudecomeon:
25 yard pass to Allen TD Tigers. 21-0 10:45 left in first half
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Is it over yet??

Not quite yet Ram
TD pass to Allen. 28-0. Fairview stopped and forced to punt. Tigers with the ball on their own 40. 3:40 left in Half.
Ball on 27 quick pass to KP. Ran in for Touch down. 2 pt conversion good. 36-0. 2:31 remaining in half.
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Ball on 27 quick pass to KP. Ran in for Touch down. 2 pt conversion good. 36-0. 2:31 remaining in half.

:Thumbs:
Tick Tock
Update?
It's on KHSAA scoreboard as Paintsville 36-0 final.
Tigers roll again
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:It's on KHSAA scoreboard as Paintsville 36-0 final.

They must have really laid off in the second half. I was expecting Paintsville to put up a lot more points than that.
Congrats to Paintsville.
Orange Blaze Wrote:They must have really laid off in the second half. I was expecting Paintsville to put up a lot more points than that.

Cherico just won't do it. If you look at our final scores to all our games this year seems 40 is the magic number. Some a little shy of 40 some a tad over. He's always tried to get a solid lead when possible then immediately remove starters! I've always agreed with it. Doesn't do either team any good to beat em 60 plus just because you can. Don't get me wrong. I'm not knocking teams that'll hang 60 in a lopsided victory. To each their own!
Guess we'll be off next Friday before the Raceland game! Still not sure if that'll hurt or help! All I know is we better come out firing on all cylinders!