Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out of the Mouths of Babes
Trump was scheduled to visit a Christian School in Las Vegas yesterday. One little first grade girl said she was "very nervous" to meet Mr Trump. She then went on to say that there was a 'bad lady that wanted to be President too.' (There was a taped report of the interview on FOX News, a report I'd just about bet no other network will air) And although my PC would not play said interview, it is supposed to be accessible on the link provided below.

Of course, the PC police immediately scrambled a clean up squad to offset the little darling's assessment of the candidates by castigating Mr Trump's visit to the school on grounds that the school discriminated against other faiths. Good Lord! How can we have Christian Schools if they are forced to teach other faiths? But by all means, let's get Hillary in the Oval Office to complete the job of stamping out any remaining vestiges of open Christianity in our obsessively tolerant society. That is, tolerant of everything imaginable, including sodomy, other than of course, Christianity. Even a 6 year old understands the concept of right versus wrong.

EXCERPT---
"Donald Trump’s visit to a Christian academy on Wednesday left one first-grader there "very nervous.” Another was captivated by his “orange hair.”

The Republican nominee visited the International Christian Academy at the International Church of Las Vegas on Wednesday"

READ MORE http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/first-gra...z4MKoFyWLx
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Trump was scheduled to visit a Christian School in Las Vegas yesterday. One little first grade girl said she was "very nervous" to meet Mr Trump. She then went on to say that there was a 'bad lady that wanted to be President too.' (There was a taped report of the interview on FOX News, a report I'd just about bet no other network will air) And although my PC would not play said interview, it is supposed to be accessible on the link provided below.

Of course, the PC police immediately scrambled a clean up squad to offset the little darling's assessment of the candidates by castigating Mr Trump's visit to the school on grounds that the school discriminated against other faiths. Good Lord! How can we have Christian Schools if they are forced to teach other faiths? But by all means, let's get Hillary in the Oval Office to complete the job of stamping out any remaining vestiges of open Christianity in our obsessively tolerant society. That is, tolerant of everything imaginable, including sodomy, other than of course, Christianity. Even a 6 year old understands the concept of right versus wrong.

EXCERPT---
"Donald Trump’s visit to a Christian academy on Wednesday left one first-grader there "very nervous.” Another was captivated by his “orange hair.”

The Republican nominee visited the International Christian Academy at the International Church of Las Vegas on Wednesday"

READ MORE http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/first-gra...z4MKoFyWLx

If she is six years old and referencing HRC as a "bad lady,"... Well, do you have a granddaughter in Las Vegas?

I don't care if your barn is red or blue, that's funny.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:If she is six years old and referencing HRC as a "bad lady,"... Well, do you have a granddaughter in Las Vegas?

I don't care if your barn is red or blue, that's funny.

The point, which you ducked as it did it's flyby, was that it couldn't have worked out much better for The Don. A nuclear barbed and unsolicited gotcha in a live interview with a six year old, as conducted by Reporter Jennifer Jacobs. Have you heard the interview yet on any of the lame stream networks?

I don't have a granddaughter out in Vegas, but it did occur to me that I probably should offer her parents a little help with her schooling. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]