Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle County 41- Wayne County 34 (OT)
Final.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yep. Literally the best game I've ever watched.. Thanks LWC for the updates
Congrats Rock. Fear the Rock!
Lindsey-224 yards passing. 5 Total TDs
Can someone tell Chad Hensley to speak much slower wouldn't gives stats? He talks so fast.
wow. just wow.

A lot of people thought Knox was the favorite this year.
They might not even get a home playoff game.
Lindsey is a great qb. Kinda reminds me of a russell wilson type qb
McClure was clutch tonight. Lorenzo Lindsey could easily be the best player in the region.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:McClure was clutch tonight. Lorenzo Lindsey could easily be the best player in the region.

Yeah he came through for the rock everytime we thought we were done for.
Congrats to the Rock. Have to say I was a doubter on rock, guess I was wrong. Nice win
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
This one surprises me
LWC Wrote:Final.

big time win. congratulations to the Rockets!
Probably the best game I have seen. Like a heavy weight fight, going back and forth. Watching the game It seems the ball was bouncing Wayne's way and Rock couldn't catch a break. Hats off to Wayne they are heck of a team, with a great coaching staff. Great respect for what they have going on over there. Tonight Rock just wouldn't be denied, some people have a lot of crow to eat.
I'm embarrassed with my predictions in this one. Congratulations Rockcastle County very big win for playoff seed. :worthy::worthy::worthy:
was a good game rock just wouldn't quit two good football teams but don't say knox want get a home playoff game we go to rock but wayne comes to knox rock and knox will be a good game
Congratulations Rock great win
knox fan Wrote:was a good game rock just wouldn't quit two good football teams but don't say knox want get a home playoff game we go to rock but wayne comes to knox rock and knox will be a good game

Knox will be tough. Rock can't get satisfied, a lot games left.
I was at this game rock solid 69 was one of the best games ive watched in along time good win and good luck rest of the year
Someone said in his prediction wayne destroys rock to be the man you got to be the man..... Well here is one Ric Flair quote for ya woooooo
Congrats to the Rock, fear the Rock...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
rustyankle Wrote:Someone said in his prediction wayne destroys rock to be the man you got to be the man..... Well here is one Ric Flair quote for ya woooooo
And beat the man they did! May be a heck of a rematch. Go Rock! Rock fans can crow a little and then take a little revenge on Knox.
Rocket seniors answered the bell in overtime. Congrats on a hard fought win.

Cardinals have to regroup with no time to lick their wounds. Got a big one at Knox next week. I have a feeling the panthers will be ready with all this focus on Cardinals and Rockets this past week.
3 great teams in this district.
rustyankle Wrote:Someone said in his prediction wayne destroys rock to be the man you got to be the man..... Well here is one Ric Flair quote for ya woooooo

I had the Ric Flair quote but I thought Rock would win. I was saying that until Rock beats Wayne, we cannot say we are better. Now, we can. Big Grin
Cardfan1 Wrote:Rocket seniors answered the bell in overtime. Congrats on a hard fought win.

Cardinals have to regroup with no time to lick their wounds. Got a big one at Knox next week. I have a feeling the panthers will be ready with all this focus on Cardinals and Rockets this past week.

Lindsey is a heck of a player. I honestly believe Wayne County has a chance to defeat anyone they play if he is on the field. Rock dominated the line and should have had 8-10 sacks but Lindsey would scramble out and throw a 20 yard pass. He is incredible. This district seems like it could be headed for a tie breaker again. I hope not because I am a Rocket fan but I acknowledge it could happen.
Congrats to Rockcastle County they were angry, hungry and played with great resolve going for 4 of 4 on 4th down conversions. McClure rushed for 155 yards and passed for 117, but Wayne's inability to stop Barnett and his 76 yards up the gut was big. Rockcastle County was the better team and Wayne County has to go back to work.
I was surprised that 34 points wouldn't win it for Wayne, both teams defenses were whipped in different ways. Linsey rushed for 60 yards and passed for 224 yards and totaled 5 TDs, as Wayne used 59 plays for 354 total yards. Rock finished with 65 plays for 402 yards, so I said earlier this week the scoreboard doesn't lie and it didn't in this one. Rock won and is certainly in the driver's seat, so now we see what kind of resolve Wayne has. Good game last night, GREAT GAME.....only if it was your team that won. lol
Fan of Jewell Field Wrote:Congrats to Rockcastle County they were angry, hungry and played with great resolve going for 4 of 4 on 4th down conversions. McClure rushed for 155 yards and passed for 117, but Wayne's inability to stop Barnett and his 76 yards up the gut was big. Rockcastle County was the better team and Wayne County has to go back to work.
I was surprised that 34 points wouldn't win it for Wayne, both teams defenses were whipped in different ways. Linsey rushed for 60 yards and passed for 224 yards and totaled 5 TDs, as Wayne used 59 plays for 354 total yards. Rock finished with 65 plays for 402 yards, so I said earlier this week the scoreboard doesn't lie and it didn't in this one. Rock won and is certainly in the driver's seat, so now we see what kind of resolve Wayne has. Good game last night, GREAT GAME.....only if it was your team that won. lol

Thanks for those stats. I tried writing them down on the radio but they talk so quickly because they have so little time to tell them. All I could remember was the Lindsey stats. I remember hearing that Rock had 100 rushing yards in the 1st quarter and said to myself that if that pace continued, they would win. It basically did.

Wayne has nothing to be discouraged about. Beat Knox Central and you are guaranteed a home playoff game, plus you help Rock guarantee 1st place in district. Wink As others have mentioned, I believe these teams could meet again. I have no faith in the other district to make it to the Regional Championship. It will be some mixture of Rock, Knox, and Wayne for Region.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats to the Rockets and Coach Napier!! Happy to see them get this win!
Sounds like that was one great game! Sorry I missed it. Maybe I can make it to the rematch just befor Thanksgiving.
Wayne county stats for the game. Rock hasn't posted any yet.