Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tilghman Football
I was at the Tilghman vs Caldwell game, noticed what appeared to be Coach Wyatt calling offensive plays. I said to my son I thought Elliot Treece was the OC at Tilghman. I understand he was told to leave if wouldn't get on board when the sideline changed the play he had called. OH MY here they go again.
As long as Randy Wyatt is associated with the program they will flounder.
Ghostofjoey Wrote:As long as Randy Wyatt is associated with the program they will flounder.

Cancerous ego
PT is a shadow of its former greatness.
One has to wonder exactly what is going on w/o any public source of info. Whatever is taking place, it does not seem to be helping any on the field. Tilghman against Caldwell seemed as lost as I have seen them in 20 years of watching games, but they have looked unprepared all year long. Just by watching the sidelines, Wyatt seems more assertive than Barber, but that is just an observation. Barber might just be more reserved.

This sort of crap has just been a hallmark of the Tilghman program. There was the drama about coaches fighting or quitting or being fired in midstream just before a playoff game in Wyatt's last year. There was Wyatt dissolving the booster club. There was whatever happened to HC Mike Rogers leaving the program this spring. Now there is the question of who's in charge. While the adults scheme and sulk and bicker, it's the kids and fans that suffer.

Just never thought I would see the day when PT football was a joke and over the years I have raised money, sold T shirts and carried drinks and ice and done whatever I could to help like other posters on here.
It is a fact that Treece left. I have said all along that Wyatt needed to remain off of the team. It is very destructive.
Let's list the coaches that Wyatt has either fired or run off in the last 3 - 4 years.
1. Shanks
2. Rogers
3. Treece
To me that sounds to me like the start of a hell of a coaching staff.
Look at what we are left with now.
Very very sad for a once proud program.
Tica Wrote:This sort of crap has just been a hallmark of the Tilghman program. There was the drama about coaches fighting or quitting or being fired in midstream just before a playoff game in Wyatt's last year. There was Wyatt dissolving the booster club. There was whatever happened to HC Mike Rogers leaving the program this spring. .

I agree with every word you said Tica but I wanted to clarify:
the playoff game in question when the assistant quit or was fired was the state semi final game. We were one game from Bowling Green .
Bigblue78 Wrote:Let's list the coaches that Wyatt has either fired or run off in the last 3 - 4 years.
1. Shanks
2. Rogers
3. Treece
To me that sounds to me like the start of a hell of a coaching staff.
Look at what we are left with now.
Very very sad for a once proud program.

Seems to be a trend. Beg all 3 of them to come back, and get rid of Wyatt. Your right those 3 would have made 1 heck of a coaching staff.
I have called this since before Wyatt's final year as head coach. I don't understand how in the world the admin can't figure this out.
It's simple 55. Wyatt is a bully, and they are scared of him. Why else would they keep letting it go on.
I guess a win is a win, but the 3 point win over Trigg should cause a lot of concern. They definitely have a problem in Tornado town. They might even end up with a 4 seed in the playoffs. The win over Trigg may be there only district win, and could be the win that keeps them from being 5th place and missing playoffs.