Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Shelby Valley--02/06/07
2nd meeting between these teams this year,I'll say Valley by 15!!
Valley BIG!
Shelby Valley by 15 or so in another low scoring game.
alfus21 Wrote:Shelby Valley by 15 or so in another low scoring game.

Agreed, but I look for them to score a little more this time on their home floor.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Valley BIG!

How many is BIG? Is 10 considered big? Or are you talking about 20 or even 30?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
This is a very important game for Valley... If they can beat Pikeville then it will pretty much guarantee a #1 seed for them.... and a trip to the regional tournament...
I hope Valley pulls a win!!!
Pulls a win? Valley doesn't lose at home. The King said in another thread, 32 consecutive at home. Hardly anyone, especially someone like Pikeville, doesn't come out with a win at Valley.
Valley wins by 13+ pts.
SV by a easy 10 points.. maybe more
id say p-ville will come out strong off the start but the good SV team will pull out the win pretty easy. Like come fly with me said "Valley dosen't lose at home ".
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Pulls a win? Valley doesn't lose at home. The King said in another thread, 32 consecutive at home. Hardly anyone, especially someone like Pikeville, doesn't come out with a win at Valley.

Thats right!!
Shelby Valley 57
Pikeville 49
The winner of this SV/Pikeville game on Tuesday gets the #1 seed assuming that both SV and Pikeville beat ER in their remaining games with ER.
bball fan Wrote:The winner of this SV/Pikeville game on Tuesday gets the #1 seed assuming that both SV and Pikeville beat ER in their remaining games with ER.

Wouldn't Pikeville have to beat SV by more than 13 though, if both teams beat East Ridge again?
No, that's what I thought it should be also, but the tie-breaker is the winner of the second game of the series if there is a tie. At least that is what the radio said! They quit going with the point spreads or margins since mighty David joined the 59th.... and that is probably a good decision!
This should be a test for Pikeville. If they are gonna compete for the district crown they better show they can play with this bunch!!
Shelby Valley will dominate!
Valley by 7.
Valley by 20. They will take this one pretty easy on the home floor.
Valley by 12..
Shelby Valley - 67
Pikeville - 54