Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott 59 Wolfe 48
Final
Congrats Patriots!
congrats pats!!!! good luck against breathitt!
Why to goooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! pats.
nice win pats..
Congrats Pats....Must needed win!
new line up with amburgery and everage coming off the bench looked good
wolfe also looked good had someone boys that could shoot the 3 really well
congrats Knott
Congrats Knott, great win
they should have won by more
konan Wrote:they should have won by more
Yes they should have. You see Knott plays team ball unlike your team. Knott played 10 kids in the first quarter.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Yes they should have. You see Knott plays team ball unlike your team. Knott played 10 kids in the first quarter.
well if they can only beat wolfe by 10 playing team ball then that is not saying much
Congrats KCC.
konan Wrote:well if they can only beat wolfe by 10 playing team ball then that is not saying much
Did you watch Hazard in the ALL A. Team ball
konan Wrote:well if they can only beat wolfe by 10 playing team ball then that is not saying much
Lets talk about something. Up 16 to 6 against Wolfe, Knott had played 10 kids. JBS could be up 30 and still have their starters in. By playing that many kids Knott got something that JBS wants RESPECT. Now how do you gain respect? By playing that many kids. The players respect each other. The fans respect the fact that coach plays his child. The fans say he is a far coach, respect. The other coach respect you for not running up the score.The most important part is the other team walks away with a little respect for themselves because they didn't get beat by 20. And what do you know. A JBS fan gets on here and says the should have won by more. And you dont understand why people dont respect you.
benchwarmer, what do u mean the coach plays his child? coach amburgey doesn't have a kid.
hey konan, why can't u just give kcc a little pat on the head when we win? u always say something negative and the conversatiion always back to jbs. r u that starved for attention? i'm all for kcc winning but i love to see jbs win too. anyone coming out of our district coming out with a win looks good for all of us. so why can't u support other teams in the district? it's a shame that this county is split and name calling and talking about each other by parents and students who r not even on the teams. these boys get along good with each other and seem to like one another. why does it have to come down between these two schools? oh, maybe because ppl like u can't leave well enough alone. congrats pats u did a good job last nite. the coach did't start amburgey or everage last nite because imo, the other two will be starters next year when everage, lindon, and mosley r gone. amburgey has had good practices and some good games so i don't think it was bc they did something wrong. amburgey had double doubles last nite and he got the shaft when they called that walk on him. that was bogus.
speedy Wrote:benchwarmer, what do u mean the coach plays his child? coach amburgey doesn't have a kid.
My bad. He plays their kid. No he doesn't have any kids, well any that we know of. LOL
i wish we could get mosley, amburgey, everage, cox, and stepp(clark) on one team. they would be unstopable. oh well, one can only dream!
Benchwarmer Wrote:My bad. He plays their kid. No he doesn't have any kids, well any that we know of. LOL

thats okay. i think amburgeys dads name is russell and his mom i think is denise. i don't know them personally but they seem nice. do u know them?
Yes I know them.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Lets talk about something. Up 16 to 6 against Wolfe, Knott had played 10 kids. JBS could be up 30 and still have their starters in. By playing that many kids Knott got something that JBS wants RESPECT. Now how do you gain respect? By playing that many kids. The players respect each other. The fans respect the fact that coach plays his child. The fans say he is a far coach, respect. The other coach respect you for not running up the score.The most important part is the other team walks away with a little respect for themselves because they didn't get beat by 20. And what do you know. A JBS fan gets on here and says the should have won by more. And you dont understand why people dont respect you.
You are so full of it. Who do you think respects you. You get on here and talk about stuff that you don't have a clue about. Who would want to play for KCC with people like you there. Play all the players you want to play, everyone knows Mosley and Stamper don't get along. You talk like you have this perfect set up...not ,and you will be looking for another coach before the year is out. How many coaches have you had? as many ballpolayers that you play in a game?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Lets talk about something. Up 16 to 6 against Wolfe, Knott had played 10 kids. JBS could be up 30 and still have their starters in. By playing that many kids Knott got something that JBS wants RESPECT. Now how do you gain respect? By playing that many kids. The players respect each other. The fans respect the fact that coach plays his child. The fans say he is a far coach, respect. The other coach respect you for not running up the score.The most important part is the other team walks away with a little respect for themselves because they didn't get beat by 20. And what do you know. A JBS fan gets on here and says the should have won by more. And you dont understand why people dont respect you.
We at jbs like to beat ppl bad man we dont like to let teams hang around like knott does. Respect us or not!
congrats Knott
3 points Wrote:You are so full of it. Who do you think respects you. You get on here and talk about stuff that you don't have a clue about. Who would want to play for KCC with people like you there. Play all the players you want to play, everyone knows Mosley and Stamper don't get along. You talk like you have this perfect set up...not ,and you will be looking for another coach before the year is out. How many coaches have you had? as many ballpolayers that you play in a game?
We may be looking for a new coach but everbody knows you need a new. Who is the coach for JBS anyway?
konan Wrote:We at jbs like to beat ppl bad man we dont like to let teams hang around like knott does. Respect us or not!
I guess you guys would because you have been beat so bad your first 22 years. Way to not let Hazard stay so close.
If you want to know how to get RESPECT ... win a game!
3 points Wrote:If you want to know how to get RESPECT ... win a game!
No you score more than 3 points.
3 points Wrote:If you want to know how to get RESPECT ... win a game!
Should of kept that in mind when you played Hazard last.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Should of kept that in mind when you played Hazard last.
Everybody is allowed one bad game , but you are over the limit.