Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Comey
TheRealThing Wrote:Really? And when exactly would you say he made the leap from being completely wrong about them, as he was when he referred to them as the JV, to what according to you is his present highly enlightened state in which he knows exactly how to handle them?

I don't know how serious he is, but I don't think he's got the first clue how to handle them. I know one thing for sure, his turbocharged crawfishing has yielded nothing but grief for the Middle Eastern nations and the consensus among the military reportedly, is that war is much more likely now than 2007.

I would remind you that I am speaking only to his rationale for not calling them "ISIS." As a military force, they do prove themselves a "JV" power every time they actually have to face a trained, disciplined, well-armed force.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I would remind you that I am speaking only to his rationale for not calling them "ISIS." As a military force, they do prove themselves a "JV" power every time they actually have to face a trained, disciplined, well-armed force.

You spoke to our President's ability to see clearly the path we should take in dealing with the Middle East, which is presently ablaze thanks to no small degree, his utter lack of military experience. We elected a prof to the position of commander-in-chief and the world has paid a dear price.

His rationale for not calling them ISIS IMO, is to divert attention away from the fact that they sprang up from Syria. ISIS stands for Islamic State in Iraq and Syria. The Levant area doesn't even include Iraq but it certainly does Israel, coincidence? In any case, these guys picked out the name ISIS. Only an epically misguided and self inflated goof would rename his enemy, I mean, where does that kind of detachment come from? I guess going by his example, DDE should have renamed the NAZI's yodeling morons.

CLICK ME---
[attachment=o3432]

it's a sidestep meant to direct attention away from the red line that Bashar Hafez al-Assad hopped right across. The President clearly underestimated ISIS and that is the glaring point of his calling them the JV squad. And NO force, has been capable of withstanding our forces as my reference to General Norman Schwarzkopf conveys. Again, you speak of that which you know not.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]