Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you think Knott Centrals J.V. and Varsity team is?
Knott Central has a very good ball team. They have a lot of good players on there. They have gotten alot better, and Chris has probably practiced them alot and he has probably talked to them alot. They have imprved alot.
The JV has a bright futuer ahead of them. They have been beat this year but people don't know that all of them but one, is either a Fr. or are in grade school. Also, a couple of their fr. dont even play JV. Their time will come. As far as varsity they will be better next year. They have such a young team. THey have only two with true varsity exsperince, Mosley and Thomas.
Benchwarmer Wrote:The JV has a bright futuer ahead of them. They have been beat this year but people don't know that all of them but one, is either a Fr. or are in grade school. Also, a couple of their fr. dont even play JV. Their time will come. As far as varsity they will be better next year. They have such a young team. THey have only two with true varsity exsperince, Mosley and Thomas.

Yeah they will be just fine. The JV team has a very bright future ahead of them as long as the continue to work hard and improve. As for the varsity team they have had their ups and their downs but any young team has those. Doesnt this make Mosleys 4th year playing and Thomas's fourth year playing as well. Both of these girls started playing in gradeschool...Thomas as a 7th grader and Mosley as an 8th grader. You can also add Gibson in there with experience. This makes her 4th year playing as well. All I can say is keep up the good work girls your time is coming.
My bad I forgot about Gibson. She does have varsity playing time.
The JV does work hard and in a couple of years the hard work will pay off.