Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations on your big night JR Vanhoose
JR I heard on wsaz this morning that they were honoring you tonight for your four great years.I just want to say thank you for your service to the Herd!!!
HEY, BIG CONGRATS JR..I KNOW ME AND MY FAMILY WERE FANS OF YA and what all you did for the mountains of East Kentucky! Big congrats!
Yeah same here, congrats man you were an awesome player and an awesome person on and off the court and you still are!
Much agreed!
very well spoken STAT:thumpsup:
-STAT- Wrote:Yeah same here, congrats man you were an awesome player and an awesome person on and off the court and you still are!
yes we were...it was more fun watching JR at Marshall than any UK game ..congrats JR!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:HEY, BIG CONGRATS JR..I KNOW ME AND MY FAMILY WERE FANS OF YA and what all you did for the mountains of East Kentucky! Big congrats!
Congratulations JR! You have brought a lot of recognition to the area and serve as a reminder that these mountain children can do anything that they set their minds to.

congrats JR!
You are the 6'8 Jimmy Chitwood with your Hoosier like story from your High School days!
I have a question JR. How many times did you all as a team watch Hoosiers or were asked about a Hoosier like story being the small school in the state tourney?
Congrats JR.
Congrats.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
J.r. Where Are You~?
Guys, sorry I am so late getting back to everyone to say thanks. I had to reschedule the event at Marshall because I went with the team to Richmond on Wednesday and was unable to attend the Marshall game that evening. I will be going down on February 14 to get the M Club award!! Thanks for all of the support and sorry I was late getting back from Richmond!!!!

PLAYBOY5 - I don't know how many times I have been asked about the Hoosiers movie since we won the state tournament but it sure was a lot!!! Everytime the showed something on the news about it they always mentioned the movie or showed clips from it with clips from ours!! It was crazy!!!!!