Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central @ Shelby Valley---02/01/07
Johnson Central comes to Shelby Valley Thursday...Lets hear them!!!
JC has been struggling this season. I really hope they come out and play a full 32 minutes of basketball. I think during the course of the game though Shelby Valley's speed and athleticism will take it out of the Eagles. I really hope it is a close game.

JC+/- 4
Shelby Valley by 10.
I think the closest it will get is 0-0 before the game starts...SV runs away with this one.
Would like to see JC pull one out. But, it will take a great night from everyone. Gotta go with SV here. Still rooting for JC though!
JC by 4
I think that this should be a close game and it will probably come down to whoever wants it more
Depends on if Jacob Bryant plays or not. If he does I think Shelby Valley wins easily, but if not it could go either way.
McCarty steps up and has a solid game then JC....Solid game means gets his team mates involved, and takes leadership...not trying to do it hisself...Shelby Valley is a good team but they getting way to much hype...Im goin to say Golden Eagles by 4..Good Luck to both teams!
I think this game could be closer than most people think... Shelby Valley has been shooting the ball terribly lately, so I don't really expect them to pull away from JC...
This is at Valley. JC is down this year. Remember when the last time Valley last at home was? They even held off Landon's 50 points to win at home. You just flat at don't get a win at Valley if you're the visiting team. The Blue Crew will be in full force for this game and have the gym rocking. Maybe JC can bring some fans, Blue Crew has had no one to yell against while at home this season.
valley by 8
First 57th district opponent for the Wildcats..A win here for Johnson Central could help Coach Starnes and staff to get the defending champs! back on track on what has been a disappointing season to many locals...
...look for the Valley to keep the streak alive..Valley by 8-12...
Valley by 7.
valley by 13
Valley
Valley by 16. W or W/o Bryant IMO.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:This is at Valley. JC is down this year. Remember when the last time Valley last at home was? They even held off Landon's 50 points to win at home. You just flat at don't get a win at Valley if you're the visiting team. The Blue Crew will be in full force for this game and have the gym rocking. Maybe JC can bring some fans, Blue Crew has had no one to yell against while at home this season.

Questionable call at the end of this game I think was the determining factor though. There was a foul with no time left when Grimm was shooting the ball, however he just got the bonus shots instead of 3. With a healthy Patrick Tackett though, I think the game would've ended with Valley by 5-10pts.

Anyway, back to this game...I still think Valley will pull it out by 10+.
Shelby Valley by double digits.
5 games in a matter of 7 days and injury plagues SV for now. I say Valley still wins but it will be sloppy and JC will play the game of their season.

SV - 55
JC - 49
Valley by double digits!! I don't care if they are banged up, tired, having an off night, JC won't be able to stay with them, especially at SV. I agree that SV has been overhyped, BUT they are still arguably the 1 or 2 team in the Region and JC is NOT! It is as simple as that. JC has one weapon and that is McCarty. Even if he has the game of his life, SV should at least win by double digits no matter how good or bad they may play. I wouldn't even consider SV by single digits unless JC just comes out on fire and SV is shooting terrible on their home floor. But what are the odds of that happening? But I will be rooting for the Eagles just the same! I am just being realistic!
Valley by 18.
EKY Sportster Wrote:Valley by double digits!! I don't care if they are banged up, tired, having an off night, JC won't be able to stay with them, especially at SV. I agree that SV has been overhyped, BUT they are still arguably the 1 or 2 team in the Region and JC is NOT! It is as simple as that. JC has one weapon and that is McCarty. Even if he has the game of his life, SV should at least win by double digits no matter how good or bad they may play. I wouldn't even consider SV by single digits unless JC just comes out on fire and SV is shooting terrible on their home floor. But what are the odds of that happening? But I will be rooting for the Eagles just the same! I am just being realistic!

:dontthink Are you joking? The Eagles have more than one weapon.Ian Welch, Jayrd Crum,Joe Whitaker,Justin Murray are just as dangerous as McCarty!! Your post is a JOKE!!! By the way we don't need you to root for us.I'm sure you're no Eagle fan or you would have posted a more REALISTIC statement than McCarty being our only weapon!! The Eagles will show you tonight how dangerous they are.I say JC by 7pts. or more!!! GO EAGLES!!!!!!! :letsparty :1:
It will be interesting to watch the point guard matchup between what many consider the top 2 PG's in the region...
Valley by 11
Valley by 12 or 15
SV by 20 or more
The King Wrote:It will be interesting to watch the point guard matchup between what many consider the top 2 PG's in the region...

I dont think that Johnson Central has the guards that Shelby Valley does. This game will be one game to decide who is the best point guard in the region. I have it planned on being there to watch this match up though. Good luck to both teams, but I see Shelby Valley on top by at least 15.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Unfortunately SV has been playing alot of zone lately, so we may not get to see the PG head to head matchup that much...
alfus21 Wrote:Depends on if Jacob Bryant plays or not. If he does I think Shelby Valley wins easily, but if not it could go either way.

What happened to Jake. Why will he not play or will he play?
Need to know ASAP.