Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kings of the Hill
In the last 55 years. Trinity and Highlands have NOT won the state championship 32 times. They're not going to win it every year. If they did. Why play the game??? And I also think they have several runner up trophys.
This post makes no sense. Sober up, then re-post with the point you want to make.
You Sir. Read the title of the post. And then go get drunk. Point is for YOU. Whenever the team you pull for can win 23 state championships comeback to this post
bo67 Wrote:You Sir. Read the title of the post. And then go get drunk. Point is for YOU. Whenever the team you pull for can win 23 state championships comeback to this post

Yeahhhhhhhhh that's not shedding any more clarity....
Clarification: 2 most successful high schools in Ky. concerning State Championsips
bo67 Wrote:In the last 55 years. Trinity and Highlands have NOT won the state championship 32 times. They're not going to win it every year. If they did. Why play the game??? And I also think they have several runner up trophys.

Your thread should have been call king of the river bank catfish bowl. :pondering:
Did all the people on here go to Moron High School. Or Wanta Be U?
bo67 Wrote:Did all the people on here go to Moron High School. Or Wanta Be U?

Moron High 64
Highlands 21

:Cheerlead
I'll buy that. Things don't last forever at Trinity or Highlands. But they seem to return.