Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Lane vs. Knott
[Image:

]

Bolz, ole betsy is coming to town. Hope she brings plenty of earbuds..... We will be using that extra ammo left over from that Semi Pro home opener. Fatpat told you that Knott would win last game by fitty. Won by 47, sorry bout that. We goin to put on a show for our fans this Friday. JPC said it would be spectacular. Bring your tatergating supplies and start early. CT will be doing a golf cart wheelie show at halftime, wowza!!!

Pats by Fitty!

#golfcartsflyinhighlikethepats More mash taters please!!!
Not County Central.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1ah68l.jpg] Wowza! Patriot Nation is rising up and Knott nursing home getting pumped up baby! Air Raid 2.0 returning home makes me hungry for tatergating! Jones is a straight up munsta bruh! JPC working on a new offense with 8 receivers! Shaba! #betsytoheavenspatsareloaded More mash taters please!!!
Knott County Central big. Confusedinglepar

Knott County Central 56
Betsy Lane 07
64SUR Wrote:Knott County Central big. Confusedinglepar

Knott County Central 56
Betsy Lane 07

[Image:

]

64 baby, you on top of this one.

#64lovespatriotnation More mash taters please!!!
Knott needs to play a little stiffer comp if they expect to get better They win this game easy 48-8
Word is they will play both Perry and Letcher next year.
killerb Wrote:Word is they will play both Perry and Letcher next year.

[Image:

]

Killa, ole fatpat heard the same thing bolz.... Be fun to beat that bunch on the football field too. Hope you can make it out to the lumping contest this Friday at GTW. JPC told me to head up entertainment. CT is gonna cover the halftime show for me with golf cart wheelies and I will be handling the lumping contest during tatergating.

#taterswithlumpsaregoodtaters More mash taters please!!!
Running clock early
[Image:

]

Bolz, it's GAMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Kidd, Player of the Week, will be putting on a show tonight for the Patriot Faithful, wowza! He will be grabbing balls out of the air like ole fatpat grabs French fries. Remember all the pregame and halftime festivities.

#tatergatingisonatGTW More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1apz2a.jpg] Wowza! Superman Jones be throwing all night baby! Friday night lights special and Patriot band playing the fight song baby! Ole Fatpat wished they learn to play trap queen by ole Fetty Wap!Ole Fatpat going to have a long talk with the band director to get this done bruh! #musicicaltaterssweet More mash taters please!!!