4 Wayne Co
5 South Warren
6 Collins
7 Shelby Co
7 Rockcastle Co
9 Knox Central
10 Spencer Co

These are my thoughts.
Knox, Wayne, and Rock from one district. Can't wait for district play.
I think this might be the year JC brings it home
My Thoughts.
1. Franklin Simpson Win over Greenwood backed me up.
2. Johnson Cent.
3. S. Warren. Win over CH just about moved them back to 2nd.
4. Collins. Big game at Boyle
5. Wayne
6. Shelby
7 Hopkinsville
8. Spencer
9. Rockcastle
10 J. Hardin just because of who they are playing
10 Mercer
10 East Jessamine

Collins, Franklin, Shelby and Spencer all in the same district. Can't wait till district play begins.
I have poo poo'ed on 3A and 1A being down..but 4A is really solid this year....

May not have that elite team at the top, but there are about 15 very solid teams and about 7 or 8 teams that would be among the Top 35 or so top teams in all of KY
I like seeing Rock in the Top 10. Still, as I said last week, I would not put them above Knox or Wayne yet. "To be the man, you have to beat the man"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This will sound like blasphemy, but I think Johnson Central is THE team this year like South Warren was last year. I don't how much difference, if any, there is between teams 2-12. I really don't. That's not saying anything bad, either, bc I think 4A is just really, really solid this year.

Other than Johnson Central, there isn't a team in 4A that has (or will continue to play a non district; 6A Central Hardin, 6A Meade County & 5A Christian County) like John Hardin. 5/6 of their non-district schedule were ranked in just about every statewide Top 25.
Garrard over Shelby by 10. Rock put a running clock on Garrard by halftime?
South's non district 3 top 25 and JP 2 out tenn private plus ACS ond Franklin they will be tested .SW will look alot different at playoff time if injuries heal and transfer get elgible .Look for Smith to do away with platoon system at payoff time .
Great shot for Johnson Central to bring a 4A state title to the eastern part of the state!
LWC Wrote:I like seeing Rock in the Top 10. Still, as I said last week, I would not put them above Knox or Wayne yet. "To be the man, you have to beat the man"

I like Rock, but don't think they should be ranked above Knox and Wayne either.
Rock has both Knox and Wayne at home. Best chance for them to get to JC for a chance to head to Bowling Green.