Who do you have in this one?
I like Hazard 41-13
Hazard - 34

Prestonsburg - 22
Hazard by 28
Hazard.....
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Bump....This is beginning to worried me about Hazard football usually you can tell if a team is going to be good by more posters posting. :pondering: Could hazard be thinking about Williamsburg making a run down in November. Keep up the good work bac2369 if you build it they will come. Come on hazard fans back your team and start posting Dawg power. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Bump....This is beginning to worried me about Hazard football usually you can tell if a team is going to be good by more posters posting. :pondering: Could hazard be thinking about Williamsburg making a run down in November. Keep up the good work bac2369 if you build it they will come. Come on hazard fans back your team and start posting Dawg power. Confusednicker:

Not to many hazard posters on here 64... I'm just waiting to see how the team will be when Austin Combs gets eligible...
Combs is a monster. A man. It will take a couple of games to find out where he's best on the line but he's very hard to handle either at tackle or nose in the 30. 6-5 270 and very athletic. Can run and is agile.
Somerset did a number up front on Hazard because they are talented and Hazard wasn't ready to play that kind of game. dont think that will happen again.
Prestonsburg is not a bad football team. Have some talented kids. All the talk about Pburg imploding but it's not the case. They are a decent team and getting a little better each week. Will have to throw the ball occasionally to beat good teams but that will come I'm thinking.
Hazard should handle Prestonsburg Friday.
Hazard 35
Prestonsburg 13
Hazard 34-22
Dawgs !!!!
Hazard by what they want to set the pace at, pburg hasn't beat anyone yet and won't come close in this one either
Hazard 34 P Burg 13
redstone1127 Wrote:Combs is a monster. A man. It will take a couple of games to find out where he's best on the line but he's very hard to handle either at tackle or nose in the 30. 6-5 270 and very athletic. Can run and is agile.
Somerset did a number up front on Hazard because they are talented and Hazard wasn't ready to play that kind of game. dont think that will happen again.
Prestonsburg is not a bad football team. Have some talented kids. All the talk about Pburg imploding but it's not the case. They are a decent team and getting a little better each week. Will have to throw the ball occasionally to beat good teams but that will come I'm thinking.
Hazard should handle Prestonsburg Friday.

When does he get to play his first game?
Watched both teams already ,that being said P-Burg way down and HAZARD mediocre at best .Hazard a really solid class a team .Hazard 36 P- Burg 13
The Bulldogs will have a little more bite this week, after getting beat by Somerset last week. Hazard is a solid team and they seem to play very well at home. Prestonsburg is bringing some momentum into this game by winning their last two contest in "blow out" fashion. With that being said, I think Prestonsburg will have trouble scoring on the bulldog defense. As I have said before, the blackcats are one dimensional, and Hager is playing out of position. Hager is a heck of a player, but he can't do it all by himself. Somebody other than Hager will need to step up offensively, for the blackcats to stand a chance. With that being said, I look for Hazard to control the clock and eventually wear Prestonsburg down in the end. I look for a competitive first half, but Hazard will pull away in the second half. Hazard wins 35-14. Good luck to both teams.
Hazard-41
Prestonsburg-20
Hazard 28-7
35-14 Hazard.
Cat Daddy Wrote:The Bulldogs will have a little more bite this week, after getting beat by Somerset last week. Hazard is a solid team and they seem to play very well at home. Prestonsburg is bringing some momentum into this game by winning their last two contest in "blow out" fashion. With that being said, I think Prestonsburg will have trouble scoring on the bulldog defense. As I have said before, the blackcats are one dimensional, and Hager is playing out of position. Hager is a heck of a player, but he can't do it all by himself. Somebody other than Hager will need to step up offensively, for the blackcats to stand a chance. With that being said, I look for Hazard to control the clock and eventually wear Prestonsburg down in the end. I look for a competitive first half, but Hazard will pull away in the second half. Hazard wins 35-14. Good luck to both teams.

I hope they do. They had 7 turnovers the last game.
Hazard beats Prestonsburg like a rented mule. I'm gonna say somewhere around 45-14.
Got word Austin Combs gets to play his first game tonight..