Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Bracken County 20 Harlan Indpendent 7
FINAL:
Bracken County 20
Harlan 7
It sure was a long way for Harlan to come for a win.... Way to get it done for the Polar Bears, nobody expected them to even keep it close.
I was surprised to see so many people picking Harlan by such heavy margins. I was looking at 4 returning linemen (3 have started for at least 3 years now and who has steadily improved each year these past four years), several returning skill players (some have started for four years due to injuries and depth issues), and a running game which only lost one player last year. Defensively, I was glad to see Bracken tighten up after their implosion last week.

I never expected Bracken to run away with it (I did expect them to win). This game will show that they are a physical team. The pace was in their favor (given they showed conditioning issues in the second half last week).

I think the coaching staff has steadily improved this team over the past three years. Time to prepare for a strong opponent in Bath County. Enjoy it tonight, get to work tomorrow.
Congrats to Bracken
Nice win for Coach Sizemore and the Polar Bears. Congrats!!
Congrats to Coach Sizemore and the Bears!
Congrats to an ole Clay County boy on getting a big W!
Glacier Wrote:It sure was a long way for Harlan to come for a win.... Way to get it done for the Polar Bears, nobody expected them to even keep it close.

I picked Harlan to lose two games in the preseason - Bracken and Pineville.