Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's to hoping for a big Florida win today
I hope they hang a 100 on these rejects.
Petrino and Lamar will put up 800 yards on this defense
Ky doesnt have a qb and stoops should be packing. This crap is hard to watch. Ky has no leadership. When the ship starts to sink they all jump off. 29 years in a row is pathetic. KY SUCKS AND SO DOIES STOOPS WAKE UP PEOPLE
As we've said for years Barker sucks. He sucks bad. He sucks more than the suckiest of suck.

Put in Johnson and run some option already. Get this reject out of the game and send him back to the eku dorms for his punishment
I'm loving this. UK is making Florida look like a top 5 team when in fact the gators are ranked around 64th Confusednicker:
I agree. Let Johnson run free. It can't get any worse
Barker with another all star interception and the awesome dj elliott blown coverage call on the next play.
Time for raises!
Barker 3ints so far. At least Towls was able to run the ball some. Stoops and Elliott got to go.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
At this point on the 3rd quarter barker has complete 5 passes. 3 to Florida and 2 to kentucky lolololoool.
Can't stop run or pass. And these 2 guys are supposed to be defensive gurus... what a joke.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
He just put Johnson in. Already qb doubt 2 games into the year lololol
Landon young already with a forced fumble on the year. He's a good frosh.
Hard to get a forced fumble as an option lineman
Sure glad I didn't drive over to Gainesville to watch this. Hard enough to watch it on TV much less in person.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Johnson in now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Since the start of the 3rd qt last week ky has been out scored 72-0.. wow!!!! Didn't realize that till TV said it. These coaches suck. Louisville will hang 100 on this bunch.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
45-0 with 14:19 left. Where is this Eddie Grande high power offense? Need a QB. Run the best qb they had off. Cats want win more than 3 games this year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Guess I'm going to become a Cards fan for football season. Can't watch cats football anymore til there is a change some place
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Barnhart had better get Art Briles before anyone else does. If he don't go after him Barnhart should go too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Nothing like getting beat 50 plus to a team that probably isn't even a top 50 team in the country.
Don't let the score fool you, Florida sucks, and that says a hell of a whole lot about uk
panther nation Wrote:Guess I'm going to become a Cards fan for football season. Can't watch cats football anymore til there is a change some place

Every fan in this state should boycott football until Barnhart and stoops are gone for not hiring petrino when we had a chance
panther nation Wrote:Barnhart had better get Art Briles before anyone else does. If he don't go after him Barnhart should go too.

Imagine what a Briles or petrino could have done in year 4. It disgusting to watch a guy struggle to even get players on the field 4 years after taking the job.
I didn't expect that. Definitely a fire and hire situation, this will drag on probably a few more games or so. Call in Art Briles, he's a free agent!
That was one of the worst displays of UK football I had ever seen. It looks the team has quit on Stoops. My son's middle school team could be competitive with these guys. I was wrong predicting 2-4 wins. It will take an act of God to get these guys to win 1 game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Nothing like getting beat 50 plus to a team that probably isn't even a top 50 team in the country.
Don't let the score fool you, Florida sucks, and that says a hell of a whole lot about uk
I think Florida was ranked 64th before today's game. UMass which is ranked 126 played Florida close last week if that tells you how bad we are.

I am going to be laughing when Petrino puts 70+ points on UK this year.
Jokers team couldn't beat this team, let's get real.
UK football has again seen its shadow so that means 6 weeks until basketball season.
Ballers Wrote:Jokers team couldn't beat this team, let's get real.

True but we are talking about a Florida team that was ripe for the picking and we lay a egg again. 30 freaking years in a row.......
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:As we've said for years Barker sucks. He sucks bad. He sucks more than the suckiest of suck.

Put in Johnson and run some option already. Get this reject out of the game and send him back to the eku dorms for his punishment

I agree that Barker is looking bad but I wonder how much of that is the Kentucky Offensive line. Our O line blocks about as well as a screen door blocks the rain! We have receivers and running backs everywhere but we have no Offensive or defensive lines at all. Bad line play on both sides of the ball makes every other position on your team look worse then it is. I'm thinking Stoops isn't ready to be a head coach and has bitten off more then he can chew.
I don't understand how this team is getting worse as they get more talented. I hope Florida don't get too excited about this win because this is not a very good Kentucky team right now. The SEC is a little down right now but I'm not sure that we can get an SEC win this year.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Every fan in this state should boycott football until Barnhart and stoops are gone for not hiring petrino when we had a chance

It does make one wonder what this team would look like at this point if we did hire Patrino.