Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell County at Lewis County 9/16
7:30 PM
Lewis County High School

Powell County demolished Lewis County last season 53-22 and it set off a 8-win streak for the Pirates, will this be a repeat of a Powell win or will the Lions pull out the W at home? Both teams are 0-3 and have gave up over a 100 points scoring while scoring less than 50 on the season (Lewis 43 and Powell 33)
I think Powell wins in blowout style again....BUT I wouldn't be surprised if it came down to the team having the ball last wins.
Powell desperately needs a win I look for them to find it this week finally
Powell by 16
Powell wins big in my mind. offense looked a lot better in their last game and the defense had some take aways. I look for powell to get their first win and then rattle off a string of games to finish their season. also their OL are very talented (M. Waugh, C. Spencer, B. Watson)
Could be close game but I think Powell wins.
First team score in this one will be the winner. Leaning toward Lewis County the first time in my life. :Cheerlead going with the underdog.

Lewis County 14
Powell County 13
Powell 26 Lewis 24
Powell-50
Lewis--12
The Pirates have had really hard practices the last two days. The loss of Ginter (2-Way Starter) hasn't distracted the team. I look for the Pirates to roll big by 3+TD's.