Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike County Central 43 - Perry County Central 35
Final from Buckley's Creek.

A pretty wild night @ Pike County Central's Homecoming.

Perry County Central is a significantly better team this season, they grinded medium chunk after medium chunk on the ground. Defensively, I feel they still have some work to do.

For us, I think we have to get a bit tougher especially in the trenches. Perry as I mentioned just grinded some big yards on the ground tonight. Also, we have to be a better disciplined team. Just wayyyyyy, wayyyyyy too many penalties. Granted, there were a bunch of questionable calls in this one. But I digress.

Offensively, Conn had a pretty big night for us. Dylan Coleman started out hot, but left the game in the 1st half with a slight injury. Sophomore Isaiah Hess stepped in and had quite possibly his best performance to date with a couple TD runs.

We still have a lot of work to be done, we got some time to enjoy it entering our bye week next week.

Good game Commodores! Best of luck to you all moving forward!
Congrats Poke Central
We play good but sloppy at times.going to have to work hard on this off week for improvement at least we got a w
Perry Central coach made some really bad decisions.
Looked like that last fumble was a incomplete pass to me ?- anyone else notice that or did I see it wrong. I was on my way out at that point.
Chadrick124 Wrote:Looked like that last fumble was a incomplete pass to me ?- anyone else notice that or did I see it wrong. I was on my way out at that point.

I just reviewed the tape and it was clearly a catch and fumble. The receiver caught it, had full possession and took a full 3 to 4 steps up field before the defender made the hit that popped the ball out.
Mr. Pike Central Wrote:I just reviewed the tape and it was clearly a catch and fumble. The receiver caught it, had full possession and took a full 3 to 4 steps up field before the defender made the hit that popped the ball out.

Okay - like i said I didn't get a great look at it......I might have been influenced exiting the field in front of the Perry Central Fans on that one .. lol
Very competitive game and no quit in the Commodores. The two fumbles by PCC in the first half was the difference. Pike scored after both. Good game though. I'm proud of my Commodores for never giving up and getting better each week. Congrats to pike Central.